New 'stuff' on Pasoti. | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New 'stuff' on Pasoti.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
GreenThing":35gn01ni said:
I wouldn’t want the boards displayed any other way than chronologically as posts will all be out of context.

Whilst I agree with your preference, you can change it with the pull-down at the bottom of the thread list on any forum, or at the bottom of any thread.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
plymouth1970":184huqdw said:
Why I am I getting adverts at the bottom of my Pasoti page , near the exit button, just to confuse things ? Can anyone advise , it’s so annoying, click bait poo . Have I been hacked?

The ads have been discussed at length on here. If you use the search facility you’ll find the threads.

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Nobby":18ezioza said:
gru_mpy":18ezioza said:
Emojis should be banned as should inane teenage acronyms like lol. It's a sad world when people can't convey their feelings without adding childish comic cartoons to their words. (and yes I am my username.....chosen by my wife I might add).

Oh I can use words, but someone just claimed Ruben Lameiras is one of the best players in europe and at that point all I could think of was the laughing emoji x 1000.

Absolutely, I mean obviously they meant the world and not Europe.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
oddball":84rdlf14 said:
The PASOTI clock being the same as GMT would be a boon...

Sorted. Pasoti time is now the same as GMT.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
It’s spot on for me.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Argylegames":35rz46fn said:
GreenThing":35rz46fn said:
I wouldn’t want the boards displayed any other way than chronologically as posts will all be out of context.

Whilst I agree with your preference, you can change it with the pull-down at the bottom of the thread list on any forum, or at the bottom of any thread.

Thank you, I’ve learned something today. Arranging threads by most popular or who posted it is ok, just not the posts within the thread.

Aug 5, 2005
Argylegames":2ggkjnyp said:
It is correct for me too, although I apparently haven't be on since christmas eve. You sure you haven't got summertime set in your pasoti settings Mike?

Thank you! I didn't realise there was a summertime setting. Sorted now.

Does that mean we have to change that manually every time the clocks change?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I'm never quite sure why so many set any store by the PASOTI clock, I'm not sure that I've ever looked at it.

Aug 5, 2005
IJN":3slhs67m said:
I'm never quite sure why so many set any store by the PASOTI clock, I'm not sure that I've ever looked at it.

I don't think anyone tells the time by it, bit it is useful for the timeprints on posts to see how long ago something was posted

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Makes sense. I never care when some of the rubbish is written though. :twisted:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Quizmike":1rh2yjih said:
Argylegames":1rh2yjih said:
It is correct for me too, although I apparently haven't be on since christmas eve. You sure you haven't got summertime set in your pasoti settings Mike?

Thank you! I didn't realise there was a summertime setting. Sorted now.

Does that mean we have to change that manually every time the clocks change?

Yes, there's a stickied thread every March/October explaining how to do it. :thumbs: