Not a red. | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Not a red.

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
Pilgrim Dan":1cxa4s0y said:
Looked a red the minute he made the tackle. Said as much to my friend who was on his phone so missed it :sigh:
:shock: ....What? On his phone??? We're hanging on for grim death at the end of a thoroughly absorbing game, they are in a really dangerous situation (I was peering thru' my fingers)...... and he's on his phone??? :facepalm: ............ You need to have a serious word with your mate.

Jan 29, 2020
Ave_IT":33vxsmj6 said:
Pilgrim Dan":33vxsmj6 said:
Looked a red the minute he made the tackle. Said as much to my friend who was on his phone so missed it
:shock: ....What? On his phone??? We're hanging on for grim death at the end of a thoroughly absorbing game, they are in a really dangerous situation (I was peering thru' my fingers)...... and he's on his phone??? :facepalm: ............ You need to have a serious word with your mate.
I know, he was checking his accumulator :facepalm:

Jan 1, 2006
Plymouth
Well we all got opinions....for me yes straight red cant be argued with and dont think Argyle will appeal it.....yes directly in front of me as well....yes they made a meal of it of course they would....he lunged from a long way away yes one foot seems to be on ground but it was poor....mistimed...I dont think there is much more to be said. For me big miss for 3 games as GS is 100%er.