On GoS: HP35 - We're on the Up! | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

On GoS: HP35 - We're on the Up!

May 16, 2016
Lundan Cabbie":2shml04x said:
The Doctor":2shml04x said:
But more to the point, can anyone answer my question about why the concrete pumping pipes don’t get clogged up? It’s starting to really bug me.

That was my first thought too, even before thinking what a clever machine it was. :greensmile:

Apparently, it's just cheap rubbish sub standard stuff to be expected of the current Argyle regime. :)

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
arrythewurzel":2fr9vbgg said:
The Doctor":2fr9vbgg said:
But more to the point, can anyone answer my question about why the concrete pumping pipes don’t get clogged up? It’s starting to really bug me.

The pipes receive a lubricant before pumping commences and are cleaned using water and a football size sponge.
I asked today and apparently it's a ball the same diameter as inside the pipe that gets pumped through. Maybe different operators use different methods.

May 16, 2016
I've read a lot about the perceived size of the Changing Rooms being quite small. Out of interest, how many League Standard Changing Rooms have we all been in ? I've no idea how ours will compare with others. I once went on a Tour of Camp Nou , theirs was quite big, but not as big as the Man City one that I saw on the Amazon documentary, other than that I cant comment.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Keepitgreen":17o0fazw said:
arrythewurzel":17o0fazw said:
The Doctor":17o0fazw said:

The pipes receive a lubricant before pumping commences and are cleaned using water and a football size sponge.
I asked today and apparently it's a ball the same diameter as inside the pipe that gets pumped through. Maybe different operators use different methods.

Thanks. I always love things like this. Whatever area of work/activity you look into there is always a bundle of little details about the way things are done that you would never really think about or appreciate.