Online season ticket renewal - step by step guide | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Online season ticket renewal - step by step guide

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
rmaddock":36zokfdy said:
Following the steps above only work if Argyle have your email address registered against your membership.

When you have set up your new log in and also activated the online account as above, log in and under My Account in the top right hand corner there will be a number.

If this number, matches your membership number, then you will be ok.

If this number does not match, then your email address is not linked to your membership number. Can those that have posted about the tickets not showing, please check this and confirm?

Argyle can link it but you will need to email them or message them on Twitter as above.

That in particular seems the issue for people that have others in their Network as although the online accounts will be active, the email address is not asked when activating the membership as per the steps above so even setting up separate log ins would give the issue of not being linked
i have emailed them with the message and not heard back yet.infuriating for me.i have never bought a ticket on line as before the covid 19 hysteria i walked up to the ground and bought them. :furious:

Apr 12, 2016
rmaddock":20ja26cg said:
Is the number under the My Account tab the same as your membership number?

No there is no number there (now) but there should be because as I say they were in contact with me only recently. I've actually e-mailed the club so will see what happens.

Must confess I'm slightly concerned if I purchase a season ticket for this season after everybody else how many will games I will get to see if it is a much reduced capacity and these games are on a first come - first served basis

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Given the problems highlighted it really shouldn't be a first come, first served system but changed to a two week period to allow all ST holders to buy their ticket and then conduct a draw or lottery to find the fans allowed into Home Park if there is a reduced capacity. At present it's not a fair system.
I speak as a lucky one who renewed today.

All of this confusion really could have been avoided.

Apr 12, 2016
Also nobody knows what the capacity will be. It could be substantially well below the number of memberships sold for months...

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
What is the point in having the facility to update your details on the e-ticket data base, such as a new e-mail address, but then you no are longer recognised if you want to buy a ticket?

OnicknowlePete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
Apparently just over 2000 have been sold today, as it happens i think the 30 % threshold will support those of us who renew our ST, and i reckon the reason for saying first come first served is so Argyle will know how many there are sooner rather than later to help planning seat positions. FWIW although i renewed this afternoon ok, and i would be happy to have a rota for seats if our level of ST is greater than the attendance allowed. The club could always contact us all and ask us if we would be happy to do this, plenty of time before season starts, and much fairer for those that have had issues with online or phone,
Pete

lien60

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2006
plymouth
People make sure that your account is registered to a email account as i had the same problem with my partners season ticket even though I didn't have any trouble with mine

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
I had 2 accounts with different membership numbers. Once I found the right one with last season’s membership number it took just a few minutes. The ‘old’ numbered account bore the same hallmarks as those of you whose accounts are not working as you’d wish.
Good luck!!

Apr 12, 2016
I e-mailed the club yesterday. I tried to buy again just now but can't do it but realistically unless it is sorted today then I won't be renewing.

As those attending will be selected on a 'first come - first served basis' then the later you buy your st then the less chance you have of seeing a game as I read it. Will be a shame

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i want to give special praise to the ticket office who emailed me just before 9pm yesterday saying use my old email address.sadly,i have used my old address and i still get the same message.i apportion no blame to the great staff we have.here's hoping i can get through on the 'phone today.

J Y Kelly

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 14, 2006
Just renewed mine while sat working on a boat in France.

I too had all the messages telling me that the event wasn't for sale etc. and my account showed no purchase history even though I'd bought tickets to see the Abba tribute act - it's a long story.

I followed the advice on this thread, to no avail but finally got to buy my ST when I renewed my password. Once I had done this, there was a message telling me that I had a new ST as if it had been waiting there for me all along.

It's very confusing to have used the website before to buy tickets, only to be told that you don't really exist when it comes to renewing your ST.

However, it's all ended well and I have my new ST.

In short: to all those who have been fruitlessly crashing away at the keyboard, try to renew your password and see what happens.