Online season ticket renewal - step by step guide | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Online season ticket renewal - step by step guide

Mar 18, 2020
Carson City
andyplym":25yu0h3m said:
called after 1300 today, advised phone lines now closed, thought they were open from 1000-1400, this after countless e-mails with no response

Supporters can pay for their 20/21 season-tickets by:

Card – available 24/7 for online renewals at argyletickets.com or through the Ticket Office hotline on 01752 907700

Our telephone sales hotline will be open from 10am-2pm between Monday and Wednesday each week.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
I had a response to email today, every thing has been set up and season ticket renewed, I guess that even though the phones lines are closed they are still trawling through the emails and credit applications. As I say can’t fault the staff it just seem every thing connected with Argyle has to be so difficult.

Aug 11, 2013
I too was phoned today after an email to Argyle 48 hours ago. Phew.

Those still struggling to renew might give this a go. Just leave a contact number and if you’re reticent in answering unknown callers bear in mind Argyle’s call will show up on your phone as ‘no caller ID’ so don’t ignore it ! I almost declined it! :scarf:

Jul 13, 2006
Hi. I have a friend who has been trying all week to renew her season ticket. Her details are registered at my address. Is there a way of me paying for it on my account?

Jul 13, 2006
Big thank you to the Mods for moving my post.
As you can see i've been inundated with offers of help.
For anyone who might be interested the elderly lady who lives on her own with no internet access has finally renewed her season ticket over the phone after ringing for a week. Big thumbs up for PAFC to for not ringing her back

Dec 26, 2010
Can anyone help please?
When I go on to the relevant page on the pafc site and click 'Renew here', it tells me that 'this event' is currently not available in etickets. Does this mean that renewal online is not possible, please?

Aug 11, 2013
Eddie":7dja9h0p said:
Can anyone help please?
When I go on to the relevant page on the pafc site and click 'Renew here', it tells me that 'this event' is currently not available in etickets. Does this mean that renewal online is not possible, please?

A lot of people have hit this problem including me. I think you’ll have to renew by other means. Despite there never being any issue before the online renewal falls over if more than one account or sign on shares the same email address. So me my son and daughter all have accounts - my son and daughter share my email. The system then provokes this error. I emailed club and requested a call back and they called me within 48 hours and I renewed over phone. Otherwise you Can phone - which might be quieter than it has been - it was impossible to even join the queue last week. Hence my suggested e-mail to club.

Dec 26, 2010
Thanks Arry
I don't even have the complication of more than one account on the same email address.
I'll try phoning in the morning.
Thanks again
Eddie

Aug 11, 2013
Eddie":2uq54f0q said:
Thanks Arry
I don't even have the complication of more than one account on the same email address.
I'll try phoning in the morning.
Thanks again
Eddie

It’ll be email related in some way. When you do make contact ask them about the email on your account and update if necessary ... should solve for future ...

Dec 26, 2010
Just to reassure those who've not yet been able to renew, late this morning I emailed a request to be phoned and received a call and renewed late this afternoon.