Online season ticket renewal - step by step guide | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Online season ticket renewal - step by step guide

Jan 8, 2018
Saltash
rmaddock":3j0x66d4 said:
Following the steps above only work if Argyle have your email address registered against your membership.

When you have set up your new log in and also activated the online account as above, log in and under My Account in the top right hand corner there will be a number.

If this number, matches your membership number, then you will be ok.

If this number does not match, then your email address is not linked to your membership number. Can those that have posted about the tickets not showing, please check this and confirm?

Argyle can link it but you will need to email them or message them on Twitter as above.

That in particular seems the issue for people that have others in their Network as although the online accounts will be active, the email address is not asked when activating the membership as per the steps above so even setting up separate log ins would give the issue of not being linked

All those having the error message issues; the above post works. I was on here looking for some pointers and saw this post and it works 100%. Give it a try! :wave:

Oct 21, 2015
Exasperated !!!!!!! done everything as per various advice and hit the same wall.48,000 calls not surprised, 46,000 are EXASPERATED !!!! Cheers.

Jul 14, 2008
Steve Evans":119tk0m6 said:
my number does not match my season ticket number.i do not know how to change it.any ideas please?
Steve I think the only way to resolve that is to contact the club. If you have Twitter then you can message the @argyletickets account as they appear to be very helpful. Alternatively you can email tickets@pafc.co.uk if the phone lines are still permanently busy.

Aug 18, 2010
PL2
Herts_Green":2005f098 said:
Steve Evans":2005f098 said:
my number does not match my season ticket number.i do not know how to change it.any ideas please?
Steve I think the only way to resolve that is to contact the club. If you have Twitter then you can message the @argyletickets account as they appear to be very helpful. Alternatively you can email tickets@pafc.co.uk if the phone lines are still permanently busy.

I had issues with a couple tickets. Unable to get through on the phone but quickly sorted via Twitter DM.

Jul 29, 2012
This may have been covered already so apologies but this may help someone . Having had 2 days of struggling and getting frustrated as to why no- one was responding I tried some self help and I managed to both work it out and assign my sons ticket to me . The important number is the number on last years season ticket . That number didn't match the number on the account I normally log in with , so I had to create a new account using the number on last seasons ST . Hey presto my season ticket for this season was there .

I then created a new account for my son . I'm not sure if its necessary for both to have the same email address but as he's under 16 I did that - different password though - his ticket was there as well . To assign/ manage the tickets go to "my account ," in the top right , then account network . You can then add them on by inputting their membership number and name . They then need to go to their account and accept your request . Its then done .

Good luck

Aug 11, 2013
I’m still stuck. The email not matching is a red herring and can’t be the reason. Even if it were why can’t this be a user change in the login area!

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
arrythewurzel":2n118xv5 said:
I’m still stuck. The email not matching is a red herring and can’t be the reason. Even if it were why can’t this be a user change in the login area!
i got through on the 'phone at about 3 minutes to two yesterday and was immediately in a queue,try this 'arry.

Aug 11, 2013
Steve Evans":vkx2yumk said:
arrythewurzel":vkx2yumk said:
i got through on the 'phone at about 3 minutes to two yesterday and was immediately in a queue,try this 'arry.

Thanks - will try. I did email but guess they’ve got a lot of people emailing. Hope there’s some learning from this - like a fortnight before put out some communications about making sure your Online account works and is up to date ... we shouldn’t need password resets, VPN’s (whatever that is!) Assignments, workarounds etc just to renew a long held season ticket !

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Steve Evans":3cdavhxv said:
ihave now managed to get my ticket on the telephone.what a relief!!!!!
Your lucky I’ve been trying to call for two days just keep getting the we are busy call back later message over a hundred tries yesterday and 50 today plus those my Mrs has tried to make. Thought the club would have learned from previous ticket issues but no, same old Argyle just different purse strings

Tynan One Nil

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 23, 2013
Successfully renewed without any issues after a password re-set.

Aug 11, 2013
Same here Argyle Nutter. I’ve tried signing in with my only other email I had. Signing in with my current email I’ve used for several years to renew. I’ve signed up to a new gmail account as a third attempt. I’ve reset passwords. I’ve e-mailed (no reply). I can’t get in the queue by phone. I’ve not received the annual letter from the club and not had any communication at all about the new season. Feeling a bit taken for granted to be honest ... but trying to have a bit of perspective given the pandemic.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
arrythewurzel":m0p7czlp said:
Same here Argyle Nutter. I’ve tried signing in with my only other email I had. Signing in with my current email I’ve used for several years to renew. I’ve signed up to a new gmail account as a third attempt. I’ve reset passwords. I’ve e-mailed (no reply). I can’t get in the queue by phone. I’ve not received the annual letter from the club and not had any communication at all about the new season. Feeling a bit taken for granted to be honest ... but trying to have a bit of perspective given the pandemic.
I agree appreciate the difficult environment and have no beef with the efforts of the staff they can only do so much, but you need to look at the ridiculous predicament the management have placed them in. Who in their right mind would create panic buy (you can’t tell me they expected anything less), firstly by stating admittance to matches will be allocated on a first come first serve basis then exasperate this further by cramming a weeks worth of renewals into 2 & 1/2 days with limited staff. Believe me if they announce later this week that as of Monday they are opening season tickets sales up to all & sundry I’ll be even more peed off than I am now.

May 6, 2011
called after 1300 today, advised phone lines now closed, thought they were open from 1000-1400, this after countless e-mails with no response

Message on phone line advised to send another e-mail to PAFC for them to contact and arrange payment, how many unread e-mails befire they find this one

tried online but waiting on another e-mail for the account to be linked

any one with any ideas to pay my beloved club some money