Oxford up next | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Oxford up next

Oct 14, 2015
Balham_Green":1d8583r8 said:
the_corkscrew":1d8583r8 said:
Steve Evans":1d8583r8 said:
i would bring canavan back in for peter grant.peter was,along with most of the others,run ragged against swindon.
We can't go dropping players for 1 (perceived) poor game. Especially after the player has had 3 good games. Need some sort of continuity.

Basically whatever Steve says usually the opposite makes sense. Just when we are finally getting some stability at the back let's change it again. Brilliant!

Or what his brother says :lol: :lol:

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
Top6utd":1n9ohhp8 said:
Haven't seen last few games what's okeefe been offering, defensive cover or good attacking presence?

I’ve not been a big fan so far. I think either Songo’o/Fox/Ness or Sarcevic/Fox/Ness makes up our best midfield. I’d consider O’Keefe more of a defensive type; he typically can’t bring off any clever passes and either gives the ball away or just ops for an easy sideways pass.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
soccerpilgrim":jl5agzgb said:
Top6utd":jl5agzgb said:
Haven't seen last few games what's okeefe been offering, defensive cover or good attacking presence?

I’ve not been a big fan so far. I think either Songo’o/Fox/Ness or Sarcevic/Fox/Ness makes up our best midfield. I’d consider O’Keefe more of a defensive type; he typically can’t bring off any clever passes and either gives the ball away or just ops for an easy sideways pass.

So that’s Grant and Ok that do nothing in midfield, Wooton and Canavan that can defend.

Awesome

Oct 31, 2015
Same team that started last week.

Hopefully the defence have woken up from Tueday night and with Songo protecting them it may help.

None of the starting midfield or attack ( stand fast Lameiras) did enough to get back into the starting 11 on Tuesday either and it has to be Masey in goal.

Oxford will fancy a second win of the season against us and we will fancy our second win after a recent fun ( draw and win!!!!)

DA will go out nit to lose and we have not won away in the leafue since Feb 18

Draw written all over it then :)

COYGs

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Just watching the Luton game and it certainly seems like we’re being outgunned quite dramatically in the transfer market.

Obviously they are paying Bradley higher wages, but stunned to see them with Kazenga Lua Lua as well. Today we’ll be facing Jamie Mackie at Oxford.

These are established Championship and even Premier League players, at clubs that aren’t even among the very biggest spenders at this level.

May 26, 2015
Biggs":opy4yn8s said:
Just watching the Luton game and it certainly seems like we’re being outgunned quite dramatically in the transfer market.

Obviously they are paying Bradley higher wages, but stunned to see them with Kazenga Lua Lua as well. Today we’ll be facing Jamie Mackie at Oxford.

These are established Championship and even Premier League players, at clubs that aren’t even among the very biggest spenders at this level.

Well perhaps we could have signed Mackie, if DA had not wasted the budget on 10 players, when all we needed was thee or four, particularly players like Mackie who know how to score.[*]