PandA Statement | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

PandA Statement

Nov 12, 2003
That's excellent news.

Next obstacle = waiting for beaurocratic Plymouth City Council to purchase Home Park.
There's bound to be some councillors who want to throw a spanner in the works.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
What about TINA?!?!

Thank god for the CP.

May 8, 2011
If the City Councillors have to vote on the purchase wonder how many will have to declare an interest as season ticket holders or supporters of us or another team and therefore not be allowed to vote!

Aug 7, 2005
Paignton
Well done to the P and A partnership on a job well done.................... :lolno:

Absolutely fantastic news. I look forward to a day in the not too distant future when this whole sorry episode is behind us and we can get back to discussing how poor we think the team/manager/board( :shock: ) are.

Pats on the back in order all round. Without the strength and persistance of a few people we may well be out of business this evening rather than being on the brink of a brighter future.

Sincere thanks to all :clap:

twist of lime

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Feb 22, 2008
Herts
Great news and a big thank you to all those who have worked hard to make this deal happen :clap: :clap:

The good ship Argyle sails on.....

COYG

N

Neil Corner

Can I start celebrating yet? It's ridiculous the emotions that Argyle puts me through (but I still love her).... :D

Aug 7, 2010
The day the deal is finalised and the day we cross the line is the day we get our Argyle back, can't wait! bring on Accrington :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Jun 28, 2011
Plymouth
Great news - well done the Argyle Trust and Contingency Plan Team - this is a big weight off Argyle's shoulders (team and staff). Perhaps we can now concentrate on the football.

Feb 21, 2011
Fantastic effort by a number of people - but after seeing his assured performance at the guildhall followed by his marshalling of the cp committee I think Chris Webb deserves singling out. He has kept us all updated as to progress in respect of the various goings on and filled the vaccuum created by the incompetent administrators and the apparently self-serving ridsdale.

For those wavering about joining the trust - DO IT NOW.