PandA Statement | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

PandA Statement

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Well, well, well!

How it must have stuck in Guilfool's craw to make that statement!

Yes Brenda, this IS the same James Brent that in your statement you stated that "he had no money and that the ONLY way was with Heaney".

Oh how we all laughed!

I have visions of minnions in the Football League HQ tripping over themselves getting the "golden share" printed up, signed and sealed. I'll put my house on the line that they don't have any qualms over THIS purchaser!

So, any time you like, get the cardboard boxes in and clear the desk in your office and, in the nicest possible way, F*CK OFF!

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Greenrod":3w0122df said:
Great news - well done the Argyle Trust and Contingency Plan Team - this is a big weight off Argyle's shoulders (team and staff). Perhaps we can now concentrate on the football.
Not just yet.

Not over until it's over.

All the talk from the CP/Trust seems to be that's it's all going swimminly and that a deal is near certain. The key word there though is "near".

Until we're out of admin, let's not celebrate and let's just focus on this getting over the line.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Fantastic.

:stout: :scarf:

Like to add my appreciation to the CP team and everyone else who have done so much to get us this result. The staff, players and us fans.

:clap:

Quick question as I haven't got on Pasoti since the weekend and haven't trawled through all the threads - did the staff get paid some more wages after the Macc game?

B

Blackpool Green

:scarf: :scarf: :D :stout: ...Just trying not to let myself have a case of premature exuberation from the top of Blackpool Tower. :whistle:

Oct 24, 2010
Andy_S":3tiokv5m said:
Well, well, well!

How it must have stuck in Guilfool's craw to make that statement!

Yes Brenda, this IS the same James Brent that in your statement you stated that "he had no money and that the ONLY way was with Heaney".

Oh how we all laughed!

I have visions of minnions in the Football League HQ tripping over themselves getting the "golden share" printed up, signed and sealed. I'll put my house on the line that they don't have any qualms over THIS purchaser!

So, any time you like, get the cardboard boxes in and clear the desk in your office and, in the nicest possible way, F*CK OFF!
Let's hope so.

Sep 23, 2005
Brilliant birthday present, now please just stagger over the finish line.

Grateful thanks again to all who kept up the fight and had the faith to get us to this stage. :nworthy:

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
I'll get ridiculed but I've never let that thought affect me in life .. and I've done Ok ish !

Yes - wonderful news indeed !!

I know the posts and speeches and announcements say thanks to ''all'' - well I include Riddler in my ''all''. If only a little bit of his activity has helped then I'm comfortable with that. Lets not let the great news veil the ??? many have over the handling of the situation over the last 5 months. Too many people in the fight, but on the inside, have indicated that some actions were, shall we say, strange. If an inquiry can show certain actions, while legal, are not conducive to cracking admin quickly and safely then at least they are flagged up for the next unfortunate club. No doubt there will be one - lots probably.

Its up up and away from now. My personal thanks to those fans who have really put in the hours - Chris W particularly. You are all, as are the green army, outstanding.

Dec 3, 2005
lunarjetman":1x23gj5g said:
That's excellent news.

Next obstacle = waiting for beaurocratic Plymouth City Council to purchase Home Park.
There's bound to be some councillors who want to throw a spanner in the works.

Typical Janner always looking for the NEXT problem. ;)

stewthenoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
SurreyGreen":1bca5v4n said:
:clap: :thumbup: I just want my main worry to be in a few months that Feeney is out for 2 weeks with a thigh niggle.

Don't be too worried then as he is out for a couple of games.......because he has been called up to the NI squad.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Im not sure why people shouldnt relax and think of better times.

JB wouldnt have stood in front of the GA on Saturday if he didnt think it was plain sailing let alone seeing the staff tomorrow.

Added to which Chris wont take my bet that JB will complete, speaks volumes. We have a new owner, everyone knows that, even the Administrator and creditors. Yes, its not finally signed off, but JB has still bought Argyle in less time than most people take to buy a house. He knows he's home and the feet are still dry.

Rejoice, I am :greensmile:

ps If anyone thinks the deal will still fall through offer me a bet and i'll happily take it.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
tonycholwell":11elheri said:

JB wouldnt have stood in front of the GA on Saturday if he didnt think it was plain sailing let alone seeing the staff tomorrow.

Added to which Chris wont take my bet that JB will complete, speaks volumes. We have a new owner, everyone knows that, even the Administrator and creditors. Yes, its not finally signed off, but JB has still bought Argyle in less time than most people take to buy a house. He knows he's home and the feet are still dry.

ps If anyone thinks the deal will still fall through offer me a bet and i'll happily take it.
I don't think it will fall through, I'm just saying theoretically it could. Don't want to celebrate until that is out of the question.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
GreenSam":1qv4fsa6 said:
tonycholwell":1qv4fsa6 said:

I don't think it will fall through, I'm just saying theoretically it could. Don't want to celebrate until that is out of the question.

To be honest Sam my post wasnt aimed at you but the miserable ones who look at failure behind every rock. At the point of Deliverance, they still shout "Were not safe, or I think it will fail or Im not sure were told everything"

Thank God is all I can say :greensmile:

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
tonycholwell":hmpoueyr said:
GreenSam":hmpoueyr said:
tonycholwell":hmpoueyr said:

To be honest Sam my post wasnt aimed at you but the miserable ones who look at failure behind every rock. At the point of Deliverance, they still shout "Were not safe, or I think it will fail or Im not sure were told everything"

Thank God is all I can say :greensmile:

Interesting how you just KNOW what the mentality of some will be Tony! I'm with you btw!