Pasoti iCal 2018/19 CENTRAL LEAGUE & LADIES ADDED | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pasoti iCal 2018/19 CENTRAL LEAGUE & LADIES ADDED

KFA

Apr 4, 2012
Plymouth
Adam. This is great, thanks. On the tweaks front. Bristol Rovers 23/3 and Charlton 6/4 come up as evening kick offs on Saturdays. The Brizzle City game comes up as 13/8 and should be 14/8. Home to Doncaster 29/9 comes up as 9/10 a.m.

Oct 31, 2015
Thanks Adam. Always grateful for this.

Just tech query. Is this time consuming to build?

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
KFA":2o32t430 said:
Adam. This is great, thanks. On the tweaks front. Bristol Rovers 23/3 and Charlton 6/4 come up as evening kick offs on Saturdays. The Brizzle City game comes up as 13/8 and should be 14/8. Home to Doncaster 29/9 comes up as 9/10 a.m.

Thanks for the Feedback. I also manage to mess some of them up. Will make those changes when I’m back home tonight.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
rsp4":2kwswabf said:

The answer to that is Yes and No.

The first time I did it it was very time consuming to create but only because it was the first time. What makes it easier is that for a few years Argyle stayed in League 2 meaning I only add to add a few new teams to the ‘list’ each year through promotions and relegations.

When Argyle went up I had to add many more. So obviously this year I’ve only had to Sunderland etc and get the links for their ground guide and ticket office telephone numbers etc.

I do enjoy making it though. It originally only started because my Dad had one of those mini fixture lists from the Club Shop but the text was too small to read so I built the iCal for him. Since then it’s grown and grown, I even did the SWPL and Ladies fixtures last year too!

Dec 17, 2005
Plymouth
Adam, when you do the corrections, do we need to delete the original version. If so how do we do that.
Thank you for what you have done, for Those of us who do not have much of a clue on such things.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
plymouthboyuk":1mgll69x said:
Adam, when you do the corrections, do we need to delete the original version. If so how do we do that.
Thank you for what you have done, for Those of us who do not have much of a clue on such things.

It will update your calendar, so no need to re-download.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
lien60":n7slteu9 said:
Will you be doing the reserve one this year Adam??

Yes, but I’m not sure if those from for fixtures are available yet?

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Another thanks from me.

I think that whole ‘process’ took less than a second, and every time, game and venue is correct :)

Oct 31, 2015
Adam":9e7vbspt said:
rsp4":9e7vbspt said:

The answer to that is Yes and No.

The first time I did it it was very time consuming to create but only because it was the first time. What makes it easier is that for a few years Argyle stayed in League 2 meaning I only add to add a few new teams to the ‘list’ each year through promotions and relegations.

When Argyle went up I had to add many more. So obviously this year I’ve only had to Sunderland etc and get the links for their ground guide and ticket office telephone numbers etc.

I do enjoy making it though. It originally only started because my Dad had one of those mini fixture lists from the Club Shop but the text was too small to read so I built the iCal for him. Since then it’s grown and grown, I even did the SWPL and Ladies fixtures last year too!

Well im grateful for the time you put into it. Much better in my diary than ratty bits of card in my wallet :)

Cheers mate