Pasoti iCal 2018/19 CENTRAL LEAGUE & LADIES ADDED | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pasoti iCal 2018/19 CENTRAL LEAGUE & LADIES ADDED

Belfast Green

🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jun 23, 2017
Belfast
Thanks Adam - so easy and accurate.

Jan 15, 2016
Thanks Adam, I use this all the time and have done for years. Thanks for the hard work in setting this up for us all :)

Feb 12, 2018
I can never sync the fixtures from the links on the club website so yours is a godsend every year, so easy to download.
Cheers mate, top notch.

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
I've just updated mine but Bristshithole Rovers away is still showing as a 15:00 kick off? That said I've not looked for any other errors...

Sep 17, 2003
Sherborne
yup me too ref the Gas kick off time. Also my calendar is showing the Brizzle City game as Monday 13th August 1900pm kick off, whereas my mate has it showing correctly as Tuesday 14th August.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
meetoo":w4rrcd5w said:
I've just updated mine but Bristshithole Rovers away is still showing as a 15:00 kick off? That said I've not looked for any other errors...

I can tell you its 1.30 kick off on Police advice.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Ron_Tate":1ijzbznp said:
yup me too ref the Gas kick off time. Also my calendar is showing the Brizzle City game as Monday 13th August 1900pm kick off, whereas my mate has it showing correctly as Tuesday 14th August.

Not sure whats happening there as I've just checked and it's showing on the Tuesday at my end.

tonycholwell":1ijzbznp said:
meetoo":1ijzbznp said:

I can tell you its 1.30 kick off on Police advice.

All changed and corrected.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Is anyone else finding that the bristol rovers game is showing as a 3pm ko and the bristol city game is on monday 13th not tuesday 14th?

This is when viewed on my PC using outlook and i have tried deleting and resubscribing using the android link (.ics file).

It is all shown correctly on my iphone.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
The Doctor":3pq2h40f said:
Is anyone else finding that the bristol rovers game is showing as a 3pm ko and the bristol city game is on monday 13th not tuesday 14th?

This is when viewed on my PC using outlook and i have tried deleting and resubscribing using the android link (.ics file).

Can you check again now please? If needed close down app/software and re-open to force it to sync. Made some changes my end, so hopefully it's worked

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Adam":jxuc3h01 said:
The Doctor":jxuc3h01 said:

Can you check again now please? If needed close down app/software and re-open to force it to sync. Made some changes my end, so hopefully it's worked

The two entries I mentioned are now in the right places! Thanks. It'll be interesting to see whether any future changes automatically sync across ok.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
The Doctor":2u3ox0x7 said:
Adam":2u3ox0x7 said:
The Doctor":2u3ox0x7 said:

The two entries I mentioned are now in the right places! Thanks. It'll be interesting to see whether any future changes automatically sync across ok.

Nice. Future changes should just sync over, so I'll keep an eye on any future fixture changes - if I miss any, please let me know.

I'm still to add the Checkatrade fixtures.