Philosophy and identity | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Philosophy and identity

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Sanctity of pitch dimensions?

What the hell are you on about? :lol:

Oh and every ground has more space on the sides than Spurs new stadium, they purposely made the seats the closest possible they could be to the pitch.

May 26, 2015
Biggs":ny5olaig said:
Sanctity of pitch dimensions?

What the hell are you on about? :lol:

Oh and every ground has more space on the sides than Spurs new stadium, they purposely made the seats the closest possible they could be to the pitch.

Don't you think Spurs would have evaluated the benefits of close seats?.

So far as sanctity is concerned, I ask, merely,: has your family supported Argyle for over 100 years?; did your Nan put up accommodation for Argyle players during and after the wars? In short ,have you any idea what this agony is about?

Oct 16, 2016
That’s really odd

Edit: me nan did lodge students from Plymouth Polytechnic if that’s any use?

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Ummm... you’ve lost me. What’s that got to do with changing the pitch width?

Managers at every club choose the pitch dimensions at the start of the season, they’re just markings...

Oct 16, 2016
I’m sorry to hear that GG, prior to lodging students at our family home (maternal side) in Wyndham Street, my Nan was an orphan at Nazareth House, sadly

May 26, 2015
Biggs":3ktp4mig said:
Ummm... you’ve lost me. What’s that got to do with changing the pitch width?

Managers at every club choose the pitch dimensions at the start of the season, they’re just markings...

No they are F****** well not just F****** pitch markings, They are to me, who has never had the privilege of setting foot on Home Park's turf (cos of silly stewards), the markings that depict our home, our Home Park. You don't get it cos you don't have my heritage,so no point in prolonging the conversation.

Oct 16, 2016
RochdaleGreen":smiaje0k said:
Shankster":smiaje0k said:
I thought we were having a Nan-off comp.

Again your comment is unintelligible and inane, at best. Can you please explain?

You’ve just had a Freudian moment, thank you

What’s this sketch about stewards not letting you watch games?

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
This has to be the most surreal turn to a thread I’ve ever seen :lol:

They’re pitch markings, you loon. They can be changed every season, possibly every week.

Did you think Jack Leslie was banging them in over the same goal-line in the same place as Carey scored over on Saturday? Hate to break it to you, but we’ve ripped the entire pitch up a few times over the years as well.