Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-Up | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-Up

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
JannerinCardiff":3ti73wh7 said:
Knibbsworth":3ti73wh7 said:
JannerinCardiff":3ti73wh7 said:
I’d like us to make an offer for Asante at Chester.. good player.

What are his strengths?

According to my Chester supporting mate that rarely misses a game, he’s quick, strong, direct and is a good finisher.

The fan run Chester board probably couldn’t turn down an offer of £75-100k.. wages shouldn’t be a problem.... not much risk maybe worth a punt??

Jul 12, 2016
Nice to see so much Christmas spirit around.
All this song and dance because I asked why we would need another midfielder? Unbelievable :facepalm:

Jul 12, 2016
TonyD":3ofxrcgp said:
Typical oldage

You question somebody's post and when they reply you blame them for reacting

Was it not Christmas before you questioned devongreens post ?
Tetchy or what? Still school holidays over soon!

Jul 12, 2016
Cheers..Sometimes people forget this is a site for people to express opinions. No lasting offence is meant and lots of things are said in the heat of the moment.Merry Christmas!

Feb 8, 2005
Dunno about you, but I'm hoping 2020 will be so successful for PAFC that we all would find difficulty in finding fault.

If only!

Merry Christmas to everyone.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
jimsing":3hivfwag said:
Dunno about you, but I'm hoping 2020 will be so successful for PAFC that we all would find difficulty in finding fault.

If only!

Merry Christmas to everyone.
I’m an optimist. I was referring to Championship in 2021. Oldage wouldn’t have a flicker of enthusiasm if we are promoted in 2020. He’ll say we are only back where we should have been this season.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Oldage. we have spent far too long in this damn awful division and its high time we were competing with the Ipswiches and Portsmouths and Sunderlands....we are underperforming on a large scale ....especially when you look at the support the club gets both home and away.....play offs at worst and automatics at best have got to be the aim....anything less and the manager has got to go...

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It was the most ridiculous of relegations wasn’t it! :furious:

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
IJN":2eusav9f said:

A little part of me still thinks we’re playing in league 1, is how pitiful our relegation was last season. I can’t remember ever being as angry as an Argyle fan to get relegated. :furious:

Oct 31, 2015
JannerinCardiff":1abis0o9 said:
IJN":1abis0o9 said:

A little part of me still thinks we’re playing in league 1, is how pitiful our relegation was last season. I can’t remember ever being as angry as an Argyle fan to get relegated. :furious:
Maybe in the future the reason why will be in someone's autobiography as to why it happened.

I was just happy to see the previous manager go so there was a little silver lining for me but I agree with both of you.