Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-Up | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-Up

Lesley Somerville

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 1, 2011
Plymouth
And that for me is everything. As I said before it happened, I would rather we were relegated and get a new manager than play another season in L1 under DA. I wasn't wrong.

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
IJN":2r7kgmic said:
Old Gunner":2r7kgmic said:
IJN":2r7kgmic said:
It was the most ridiculous of relegations wasn’t it! :furious:

It was...probably the most perplexing collapse I've seen in over 50 years of following football. To put together that string of results was just...astonishing. I don't normally give a monkey's about dressing room politics but I would love to know what set of circumstances led to such a collective abdication of responsibility and effort.

Ladapo! Look no further.

What is the truth here, I know the gossip?

Aug 11, 2013
I don’t know who owns the plate but did anyone else get passed on the way back from Cheltenham by a car with a personalised plate that definitely read Bolasie?

Aug 24, 2014
Buckingham
arrythewurzel":f5obqen6 said:
I don’t know who owns the plate but did anyone else get passed on the way back from Cheltenham by a car with a personalised plate that definitely read Bolasie?

Yes my son and I saw this on A38. . I posted it in the other thread. BOL45IE. Him being more knowledgable than me said there was no chance he’d be leaving Sporting Lisbon and that we didn’t need a winger!

Maybe it’s a car driven by someone at or connected to the club using his personalised plate. Now he is in Portugal I guess he has little use for it ..

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Tyreeq Bakinson was photographed at Home Park today.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
PL2 3DQ":1lnreq6c said:
Tyreeq Bakinson was photographed at Home Park today.
What kind of CM Is he?

Trying to figure where he could figure. Is he a defensive minded midfielder or more attacking minded?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Maybe the loan deal for Josh Grant can't be extended because Chelsea want him back and Tyreeq Bakinson is his replacement in deep central midfield. It would be a blow to lose Grant.

Otherwise we will have Edwards, Grant, Randell and Bakinson all competing for one position, unless Bakinson can play in the role that Sarcevic or Mayor plays?

May 22, 2006
Pezbuck":1m4mb0x3 said:
arrythewurzel":1m4mb0x3 said:

Yes my son and I saw this on A38. . I posted it in the other thread. BOL45IE. Him being more knowledgable than me said there was no chance he’d be leaving Sporting Lisbon and that we didn’t need a winger!

Maybe it’s a car driven by someone at or connected to the club using his personalised plate. Now he is in Portugal I guess he has little use for it ..

Bolasie was red carded last week for Sporting, even though replays showed he never touched the opponent. I doubt very much,however, he was using his free time to drive down the A38, unless he has business interests down here.

Jun 27, 2019
Pezbuck":16259cz0 said:
arrythewurzel":16259cz0 said:

The Portuguese league is on a winter break so I'd imagine Bolasie is back in England for Christmas - if indeed it was him.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Jaiyesimi next season on loan?? (Lad at Swindon who scored their first goal..)

Jul 12, 2016
JannerinCardiff":2oyb7saj said:
Apparently he is not even a first choice for Swindon.Signed on loan for a season from Norwich who signed him from Dulwich Hamlet.

Sep 25, 2010
oldage":3asf51cr said:
JannerinCardiff":3asf51cr said:
Apparently he is not even a first choice for Swindon.Signed on loan for a season from Norwich who signed him from Dulwich Hamlet.

So. !

He looked a very good player.