Plymouth Argyle v Accrington Stanley - the build up | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle v Accrington Stanley - the build up

Jan 26, 2009
Tamerton Foliot
Argyle v Accrington 1959. What a horrible match played in horrible conditions. I see to remember goalkeeper Geoff Barnsley ( who I always liked) had a howler?

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
mercedes":3for87ej said:
For what it's worth, I too am a DA fan. I always found him very approachable, sensible, knowledgeable and extremely hard working. Never forget the string of wins that he put together and that he achieved promotion. However, I am still at a loss as to understand how that team got relegated.................

I met and spoke with Adams a number of times as I was doing some bits and bobs coaching in the community etc for the club at the time, and I agree, he was always approachable and friendly and he made time for absolutely everyone no matter who they were. A very different character to his on the touchline and his media persona, I could never understand why he seemed so keen to alienate people that way because he didn't need to. I am glad he is doing well at Morecambe.

Anyway, the past is the past, and we're in very good hands now on and off the field.