Plymouth Argyle’s Three 2019/20 Concept Kits are here.... | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle’s Three 2019/20 Concept Kits are here....

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Ottawa Green":9xuaeps4 said:
I agree with IJN very nice but too dark, on a cold dark winter evening all you will see is a pair of white socks and shorts running around.

It will be a test for the current dark green and black shirts for Tuesday's game against Gillingham because not only are the floodlights not that good but we now have a dark green netted fence along the Mayflower side.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Just something that was on Twitter. Looked like they've being doing them for all clubs.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Love them, but as has been said in the "correct" green. In life, yellow is a colour that I dislike for clothes, cars etc., but I could even see the middle one as a change strip.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
The new Ginsters logo really, really lends itself to retro looking shirts.

There are very few sponsors that make a shirt better (Sharp for Man United, Nintendo for Fiorentina are a couple) but we’re pretty lucky to have one that almost does. If it’s it not in the blob, that is.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
The left and right ones look fantastic!!

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
Ottawa Green":3ot2vvyy said:
Why can they not get the proper green?

Interesting this debate about Argyle Green colour

I was challenged in the boardroom last season about Argyle Green by Peter Jones

The words spoken was I am living the past!

So I think the current Argyle Green is to stay

Yes love to see Argyle Green Return from the 80s & 90s But I have accepted it won’t return

My favourite is the Umbro Green home Shirt with Sunday independent on the front from 1987/90

Happy Memories Of Tommy Tynan scoring goals for Fun At Home Park

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Peter was behind the ‘rebranding’ in 2001 so he’s biased.

Proper Argyle green is what we we all want. Problem is we all have various ideas as to what it is.

Certainly the bottle green of Luggy’s team isn’t what it originally was, but loads of Argyle green have grown up on it.

The Beacon, Ivor Jones, Nat Pro are my idea of the perfect Argyle green.

999mattyg

✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 13, 2007
Launceston
Pogleswoody":3r90rkmz said:
janner67":3r90rkmz said:
Love them, particularly like the trim around the arms.

If we have condemned the red dead jellyfish plastic blob to history then I am well pleased!
These all look good to me (but not the right Green!! :furious: )

Lovely, some light relief from all the 'football' that's getting us down!

The owners of the 'red dead jellyfish plastic blob' pay money to have a 'red dead jellyfish plastic blob' emblazoned on our shirts. IMO Ginsters have been very flexible with the black logo. We surely have to make some concessions to our sponsors. The blob would look ok on the yellow strip.

I think they all look great.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Took the words right out of my mouth!! Fantastic looking kits, especially the right-hand one. :thumbs: Sadly, I bet they look absolutely nothing like what we eventually end up with ie some bland, boring off-the-peg rubbish. BTW, I absolutely detest this season's home strip which is FAR too dark a green alongside black. :thumbdown: The away strip's a cracker though.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
999mattyg":efgnho1k said:
Pogleswoody":efgnho1k said:
janner67":efgnho1k said:
Love them, particularly like the trim around the arms.

If we have condemned the red dead jellyfish plastic blob to history then I am well pleased!
These all look good to me (but not the right Green!! :furious: )

Lovely, some light relief from all the 'football' that's getting us down!

The owners of the 'red dead jellyfish plastic blob' pay money to have a 'red dead jellyfish plastic blob' emblazoned on our shirts. IMO Ginsters have been very flexible with the black logo. We surely have to make some concessions to our sponsors. The blob would look ok on the yellow strip.

I think they all look great.

You are quite right re Ginsters but, I won't buy one with the red blob so I won't wear it and UnGinsterphiles won't see it and be prompted to rush off and find out what Ginsters is/are/could possibly be. You're right, one of the shirts (Yellow?) could have the red blob but would it sell? I like the black plain Ginsters logo, I thoink it works on shirts! :thumbs:
I might buy the yellow one with black logo too.