Plymouth Argyle’s Three 2019/20 Concept Kits are here.... | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle’s Three 2019/20 Concept Kits are here....

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
timplym":19loi5ut said:
What about returning to our roots. The kit between 1907 and 1946 didn't change that much did it?

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Plymout ... Argyle.htm

For me Argyle have always been and shall always be green shirts white shorts and black socks. Not stripes, hoops diagonals or quarters! Alright for away kit changes but the home kit should be traditional.

Just love that 66-68 away shirt! :nworthy:
That's the green for me! Bootiful I tell'eee! :nworthy:

Oh btw GA84 90's isn't 'Classic', 90's is the day before yesterday!! 66-68?/ Classic me 'ansom!! :nworthy:

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
Emeraldinho":q1hq8d0d said:
BTW, I absolutely detest this season's home strip which is FAR too dark a green alongside black. :thumbdown: The away strip's a cracker though.

..Perhaps just plain funereal black would have been a more appropriate colour this season given most of the performances so far!

Actually, I agree with many of the comments here. Love the left hand one (but in lighter green please), the right hand one is very good, ..... but flick the yellow.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Yeah fair play to Ginsters for allowing a remodel on their logo - they look great, I’ll definitely be getting one!

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Pogleswoody":vezcsjlc said:
timplym":vezcsjlc said:
I love the simplicity of the Dec 1955-56 kit Pogleswoody.

Well I'm fairly open to all offers/ideas if that Green (or close) is used. To me the Green is important, the actual kit being 'nice' is cake icing.

Just looking at the 'Historical Kits' and mulling over the 'facts' that I get told that Dark Green has predominated and that I am 'wrong' to yearn for the brighter Green (you know the sort of shade that your teammates can see!).

Well, I was born in 1951 which was one of the years in which the post War lighter Green was used. In my life, there have been 41 brighter Green kits until 2001 when we went over to the Dark Side. Since then there have been 15 dark kits.

So why would I accept that dark Green is 'right' when 62% of the kits used in my lifetime have been bright Green and I never saw Argyle play in the dreaded dark until I was 50 years old? :think:

(Probably more than 62% - brain hurts! :oops: )

(No!! 62% is right just that it is 56 kits over 67 years not 66! DOH! )

(NO!! 62% is wrong because that is 62% of 66 kits not 56 kits!! Double DOH!! :doh: )

73%!!!!!! :clap:

Dec 3, 2005
What is wrong with having the AWAY strip we have now as the HOME strip?

IMHO some - not all obviously - of Argyle's problems is the green is to damn dark - lighten it up so the players can spot their team-mates quicker.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
djg145":1x7ryp1r said:
What is wrong with having the AWAY strip we have now as the HOME strip?

IMHO some - not all obviously - of Argyle's problems is the green is to damn dark - lighten it up so the players can spot their team-mates quicker.

Aye are away form is wonderful this season, was remarkable how the team spot each other so well on Saturday.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
GreenArmy1984":3obcaggi said:
Green and white stripes is a proper Argyle shirt

Remember those classic shirts from the 90s By Admiral

For the 75 years between 1898 and 1973 stripes never came near Argyle, so to paraphrase young man " you appear to be typing through your lower orifice", plain green shirt with white shorts and possibly black trim would be nearer traditional. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: