Police at Swindon | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Police at Swindon

Mar 18, 2014
It's a strange thing on the internet, someone makes a damming statement, someone challenges it and usually the poster never comes back to say 'yeah but.............' just silence.

maybe because not everyone spends half their life on the internet?????

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
At Swindon a green flare went off and maybe a second but no big deal; life went on....similarly hundreds of fans stood at the back of the covered stadium and indeed the uncovered stadium....life went on.,,,,no arrests. no evictions....Argyle way over the top .... in my opinion

Aug 4, 2011
oddball":2hwo951u said:
At Swindon a green flare went off and maybe a second but no big deal; life went on....similarly hundreds of fans stood at the back of the covered stadium and indeed the uncovered stadium....life went on.,,,,no arrests. no evictions....Argyle way over the top .... in my opinion
Exactly this. Stewards were approachable and friendly. They always say a sign of a good ref is when you don’t notice him. Same about stewards, unfortunately at home park the gestapo (who incidentally are only carrying out instructions from above) are all too noticeable and threatening by their demeanor. Was a refreshing relief to pick and chose your seat, sit (or stand) where you wanted, move elsewhere if it didn’t suit at Swindon.

Really hoping all this nonsense at home park blows over when the mayflower re-opens and we can start getting comments from players and managers about our home atmosphere not just the away. It must be strange for them playing in a library at home games and then the atmosphere (they have all been quick to praise) at away games.

May 16, 2016
It's deffo one of them things what needs sorting. I asked my mate who works at one of the big London Clubs and in his opinion, there's deffo been changes and stuff generally, but as far as Argyle's concerned he didn't know whats going on.