Poll: When will we "turn the corner"? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Poll: When will we "turn the corner"?

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
The Doctor":3gv373xx said:
Which back four though? So far this season Adams has tried two players at right back, five players at left back and six at centre back I think. If Peter Grant is in on the meal he will probably only get to order his main course before being replaced at the table by one of the others. And Tafari Moore will be sitting st the wrong table. Riley will still be on the way there after the bill has already been paid.

RB doesn’t get away that lightly! Moore, Riley, Wooton and ASB have all played there this season?

May 28, 2015
Tony_Flags":w9hhzu24 said:
I listened to Derek on the radio. We’ve already turned the corner and we are nearly always the better team....

Exactly, more shots more possession it just isn't going for us. How people can want him in charge of our football club is ridiculous

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
John Cooper":2lsn9xx6 said:
The Doctor":2lsn9xx6 said:
Which back four though? So far this season Adams has tried two players at right back, five players at left back and six at centre back I think. If Peter Grant is in on the meal he will probably only get to order his main course before being replaced at the table by one of the others. And Tafari Moore will be sitting st the wrong table. Riley will still be on the way there after the bill has already been paid.

RB doesn’t get away that lightly! Moore, Riley, Wooton and ASB have all played there this season?

I had a feeling I had forgotten some.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Don't forget that the back 4 has to include a total of 11 different players: the 4 left backs (sawyer, grant, asb, wylde) that Adams has tried, 2 right backs (moore, riley) and 5 centre backs (edwards, songoo, grant, canavan, wooton).
I hope Nandos have a table for a whole team
Apparently people want Adams to be allowed to bring in EVEN MORE defenders

Aug 3, 2008
Plymouth
PAFC123":mnna2bwb said:
Tony_Flags":mnna2bwb said:
I listened to Derek on the radio. We’ve already turned the corner and we are nearly always the better team....

Exactly, more shots more possession it just isn't going for us. How people can want him in charge of our football club is ridiculous

Plenty of shots and possession just can't score and can't defend. Otherwise perfect.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i think we will turn the corner when derek plays positive football and employs a capable assistant to produce this.the departures of wooton,nancekiville,willmot and ollie whatsisname will be a major step forward.also,we need derek to cease his stubborness,return macey and o'keefe and start playing our own talent.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Steve Evans":2drvr1hp said:
i think we will turn the corner when derek plays positive football and employs a capable assistant to produce this.the departures of wooton,nancekiville,willmot and ollie whatsisname will be a major step forward.also,we need derek to cease his stubborness,return macey and o'keefe and start playing our own talent.

:doh: :doh:

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Steve, you’ve been told several times Ollie Osbourne’s name.

If you’re going to level uninformed judgments on his performance, at least do him the courtesy of getting his name right.

Apr 1, 2009
Biggs":cfcgm2x1 said:
Steve, you’ve been told several times Ollie Osbourne’s name.

If you’re going to level uninformed judgments on his performance, at least do him the courtesy of getting his name right.

If you're going to have a go at Steve about this, it might be nice if you did him the courtesy of spelling the guy's surname right. It's Osborne.