Poll: When will we "turn the corner"? | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Poll: When will we "turn the corner"?

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
It sounds to me Mr Biggs as if some bets are being hedged here. :twisted:

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
nick_PASTIE":1omd3pza said:
Dan Ellard":1omd3pza said:
When Adams picks his best front 3. And best system.

So... based on this season's team selections, my answer to the OP is: after Adams has gone.

I don't want to turn a simple game into a who is the next Manager debate but I can't resist writing....

Keith Hill would be the most likely candidate for me. I would love Michael Appleton but we are too much of a basket and I couldn't see Appleton coming here sadly.

If Adams were to go, What about Gary Megson, his teams have always tended to play attractive football?

Feb 2, 2007
No corner turned yet then... we have a series of games against bottom half and small budget clubs up to end of January, so surely it will be turned by then.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
There is more chance of seeing a supertanker doing a 180 in Plymouth sound than DA turning this abysmal mess around.

We will only turn the corner when he is sacked which I guess will be when we are at the bottom of league 2 next year

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
For the first time all season I’m coming round to the fact that with a much improved defence we are more than capable of turning this ship around.

That’s the quick fix.

My bigger concern is next seasons recruitment and slow start. It’s becoming more and more evident that DA’s biggest flaw is that he needs a problem to almost fully develop before reacting to it. Injury’s, formation, tactics, frailties, substitutions, individual errors, criticism and under performances.

Put a rocket up this defences arse, infact rip it up completely and we stay up.

Then what?

Oct 5, 2013
Tugboat":3sr07w30 said:
For the first time all season I’m coming round to the fact that with a much improved defence we are more than capable of turning this ship around.

That’s the quick fix.

My bigger concern is next seasons recruitment and slow start. It’s becoming more and more evident that DA’s biggest flaw is that he needs a problem to almost fully develop before reacting to it. Injury’s, formation, tactics, frailties, substitutions, individual errors, criticism and under performances.

Put a rocket up this defences arse, infact rip it up completely and we stay up.

Then what?

Very well put about DA’s biggest flaw.

Jul 13, 2006
davie nine":2wb80wje said:
I certainly hope that he soon realises that he has a goalkeeping problem

It appears not, or surely he would have re-signed Burgoyne his first choice keeper?

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
foreigner":je1lk9kk said:
davie nine":je1lk9kk said:
I certainly hope that he soon realises that he has a goalkeeping problem

It appears not, or surely he would have re-signed Burgoyne his first choice keeper?

Yeah seems a strange decision but if its a matter of priorities maybe he is saving the money for a CB.

Is John Terry still available ? He would still look Usain Bolt compared to our defenders

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
oldage":32cedgj0 said:
Perhaps Wolves changed their mind?
Correct we had him for the season, Wolves had a clause in it that they could take him back in January which they were obviously going to do. I suppose they all agreed to terminate the loan now.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Keepitgreen":24d2b0jd said:
oldage":24d2b0jd said:
Perhaps Wolves changed their mind?
Correct we had him for the season, Wolves had a clause in it that they could take him back in January which they were obviously going to do. I suppoose they all agreed to terminate the loan now.

Should at least free up some wages for an incoming defender but was a disastrous 6 month stint