Potential signings from League 2 | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Potential signings from League 2

Apr 1, 2009
Dreamgreen":1qz6dyn8 said:
I appreciate one swallow does not make a summer and all that, but based on all the games I saw this season, the most impressive player I saw was Jaiyesimi of Swindon.

Agreed, good player. Whether, as a loanee from a Prem club, he counts as a L2 player, I'm not sure.

ping g5

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 20, 2005
Nobby":3v1gsxrk said:
If we want a target man to replace Ryan Taylor, Ollie Palmer of Crawley is out of contract this summer. Scores goals and a is real handful. Not entirely sure he fits our style of football though.

Then again, if we sign Hardie, extend Jephcott and retain Moore and Telford, we’re pretty well stocked up front.

He was too much for our defence when they came down to HP. Not just his goals but his control of the ball and ability to hold on to it before giving it. That said, I don't know if he's a Lowe player or if he'd be as effective in lg 1 but he was very good that evening. Him and the lad at Newport who tied Sawyer in knots before he ended up lunging in and getting sent off... was that the Green that someone mentioned earlier?

Mar 14, 2009
ping_g5":r3nh16u3 said:
Nobby":r3nh16u3 said:
If we want a target man to replace Ryan Taylor, Ollie Palmer of Crawley is out of contract this summer. Scores goals and a is real handful. Not entirely sure he fits our style of football though.

Then again, if we sign Hardie, extend Jephcott and retain Moore and Telford, we’re pretty well stocked up front.

He was too much for our defence when they came down to HP. Not just his goals but his control of the ball and ability to hold on to it before giving it. That said, I don't know if he's a Lowe player or if he'd be as effective in lg 1 but he was very good that evening. Him and the lad at Newport who tied Sawyer in knots before he ended up lunging in and getting sent off... was that the Green that someone mentioned earlier?

I doubt Taylor will resign.

Also think it's alot to ask of Jephcott to step up to the plate in a higher league straight away.

Moore l think would be better suited to right wing back so l think there is room for another player even if Hardie comes in.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Cant tell you there name but there was a Forward up at Macclesfield who caused us issues, Additionally the Young CB at Bristol rovers was pretty good blonde lad when they played down in Plymouth in the Cup - I know hes not league 2 like but they have financial trouble though

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
edengreen":2x92e765 said:
Cant tell you there name but there was a Forward up at Macclesfield who caused us issues, Additionally the Young CB at Bristol rovers was pretty good blonde lad when they played down in Plymouth in the Cup - I know hes not league 2 like but they have financial trouble though

I think it was Tracey. I was surprised he was substituted as he was causing is problems.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Dreamgreen":3q25bsai said:
edengreen":3q25bsai said:

I think it was Tracey. I was surprised he was substituted as he was causing is problems.

If it’s the Macclesfield player Tracey then I’m sure he is/was on loan from Spurs.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Nobby":2h7hg8ad said:

Ollie Palmer would be a very good signing. Really good player.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Nobby":1cf2nsuj said:

I suspect Byron Moore might be the preferred RWB next season..

Voice of Reason

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
Scott Wharton (Northampton on loan from Blackburn) still young at 22. Promotion from League 2 with Lincoln and Bury, possibly a unique hat trick in NTFC do the play offs.
Very vocal, very in your face, scores his share and just the type of horrible player we need to progress again

May 20, 2020
Voice_of_Reason":tc1u8a40 said:
Scott Wharton (Northampton on loan from Blackburn) still young at 22. Promotion from League 2 with Lincoln and Bury, possibly a unique hat trick in NTFC do the play offs.
Very vocal, very in your face, scores his share and just the type of horrible player we need to progress again

And if I’m not misunderstood Wharton played under Lowe at Bury last season. Very good shout.

Aug 17, 2005
A marmite suggestion lloyd Jones at Luton. Aged 24 now also on loan at Northampton. Out of contract will he be offered another one with luton and current climate

Aug 5, 2016
Voice_of_Reason":z7c3wzwl said:

https://youtu.be/vnG-UG7KOt0