Potential signings from League 2 | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Potential signings from League 2

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
signalspast":3r94uaxe said:
A marmite suggestion lloyd Jones at Luton. Aged 24 now also on loan at Northampton. Out of contract will he be offered another one with luton and current climate

I’d love to see Lloyd Jones back in an Argyle shirt.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Argyleloyal87":2hagl6qb said:
Dreamgreen":2hagl6qb said:
edengreen":2hagl6qb said:
Cant tell you there name but there was a Forward up at Macclesfield who caused us issues, Additionally the Young CB at Bristol rovers was pretty good blonde lad when they played down in Plymouth in the Cup - I know hes not league 2 like but they have financial trouble though

I think it was Tracey. I was surprised he was substituted as he was causing is problems.

If it’s the Macclesfield player Tracey then I’m sure he is/was on loan from Spurs.
Yes that's the one, explains why he looked to good for them ! Not at Spurs level though so a potential target then !
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shilow_Tracey

The Rovers Centre Back I liked was Alfie Kilgour

Cdp

Oct 18, 2014
Wrexham
i thought Stuart Sinclair who plays in midfield for walsall was impressive against us at HP. Although we run out comfortable winners I thought he controlled alot of the game from their point of view. :scarf:

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
When was the last time we gained promotion and actually signed a top performer from that same league the preceding season? An absolute priority will be signing an experienced L1 defender. Even if we have Mayor, Cooper and Hardie this team will struggle with Wootton, Canavan and Sawyer at the back.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Knibbsworth":1g3lpbw4 said:
Ryan Edwards? We got promoted, he was Morecambe player of the season.

Yes but Morecambe are usually rubbish. I think he means a top player from the division, rather than their club.

Jan 27, 2012
Any of the players Argyle have on loan would be great signings. Whether the club is in a financial position to sign any new players this year is another matter.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
If it was a choice of one, it would have to be Hardie for me. L1 is obviously a step up, but strikers like him don’t grow on trees. Looks like he has potential to play at a higher level eventually. Pace, power, eye for goal. What’s not to like.

Jul 12, 2016
Devongreenowl":1jonoqbo said:
If it was a choice of one, it would have to be Hardie for me. L1 is obviously a step up, but strikers like him don’t grow on trees. Looks like he has potential to play at a higher level eventually. Pace, power, eye for goal. What’s not to like.
Yep,Hardie for me too. The sort of player we have been crying out for.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I'd love it if we got Hardie.

I would imagine most lower league clubs would wait for the fall out from the Championship though. They will be shedding players like confetti surely.

By the way Owlie, I do apologise for the comment earlier on it was a bit harsh and glad a Mod took it off. It was meant as a joke but it didn't read too well. Hope you're feeling better.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
No problem. Appreciate that. Glad we agree re Hardie! There’s also the question of whether he’d like to come down here. There are worse places to live in these strange times. Little cottage on Dartmoor- perfect!

Feb 2, 2005
Cornwall
I think we should sign a promising bunch of youngsters that have been released from Premier League clubs.

Be honest - it worked last time we got out of League 1!