QPR match thread | Page 16 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

QPR match thread

Oct 31, 2015
Devongreenowl":10l0gj7b said:
rsp4":10l0gj7b said:
Leave the knee thing we all have our own opinions on this and we are welcome to have them. My opinion would probably upset some but that's for a conversation over a pint. This site is about football :banghead:

Noting Koala Green comments about the defence. I get what you are saying. QPR are definitely a step up on what we will hopefully see in.league 1 but the first goal conceded was a terrible lack of concentration. The second our player was fairly barged off the ball and poor Coops wasn't strong enough

I agree Watts will now know what it's like playing with a LWB who hasn't got a defensive bone in his body and he will have learnt from yesterday :funny:

The stats show that our clinical finishing was possibly the difference yesterday. We have not said that often in the last few years. Long may it continue:

RSP4 - you surely arenā€™t alluding to the great George Cooper are you?

Maybe :funny: It will have been a lesson for him that's for sure

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
I did wonder who you were referring to in your first post when you said heā€™d learn from the experience. Watts certainly will have learned that heā€™s in for a busy shift if GC is playing in front of him! He will need all the pace weā€™ve heard heā€™s got to cover GCā€™s impression of a man running in treacle!!

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Jul 28, 2010
Devongreenowl":3bkjrper said:
I did wonder who you were referring to in your first post when you said heā€™d learn from the experience. Watts certainly will have learned that heā€™s in for a busy shift if GC is playing in front of him! He will need all the pace weā€™ve heard heā€™s got to cover GCā€™s impression of a man running in treacle!!

I'm not Cooper's greatest fan but that's very harsh Owly, I thought he had a relatively good game defensively yesterday. Mayor was the one who was too slow to close down the QPR second.

Aug 5, 2016
saxman":lo5scvl7 said:
JannerinCardiff":lo5scvl7 said:
Cobi Budge":lo5scvl7 said:
Conor Grant offers a lot more than people seem to think, had a feeling heā€™d start today.

Totally agree, could be an important part of the team squad this season.

Yes, me too, I think he's underestimated by some because he doesn't do anything spectacular but is very reliable.

Grant had a superb game against QPR. He deserves to start in midfield on that showing.