Rate the Ref v Cheltenham - Scott Oldham | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Rate the Ref v Cheltenham - Scott Oldham

Rate the Ref v Cheltenham

Votes: 52 54.7%

Votes: 17 17.9%

Votes: 14 14.7%

Votes: 7 7.4%

Votes: 3 3.2%

Votes: 1 1.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It might all change when the Mayflower lower is open.

You're right though, those Cheltenham players seemed free to do what they did.

The absolute tool of a ref didn't help matters, which should have enraged the fans even more.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Rate the ref poll = 288 votes

Man of the match poll = 99 votes.

Says it all really.

Mark58

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
r4h4al":efwldfa9 said:
He was all right. He's probably only getting low scores because we lost.

:funny: :funny: :funny:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Keepitgreen":3ux9c904 said:
Rate the ref poll = 288 votes

Man of the match poll = 99 votes.

Says it all really.

Now 293 votes for the ref.

155 rate him 1/10.
51 vote him 2/10.
35 vote him 3/10.

17 people voted 10/10 which is plainly ludicrous.

Says it all really! :facepalm:

Feb 21, 2012
Plymouth
I gave the ref three,one for turning up,one for calling Cheltenham's captain to him,albeit a bit late in the game,and one for wearing the correct colour strip,truly awful.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
rongreenblood":35cstcbn said:
I gave the ref three,one for turning up,one for calling Cheltenham's captain to him,albeit a bit late in the game,and one for wearing the correct colour strip,truly awful.
You're far too kind.

May 4, 2015
Devongreenowl":2osulfci said:
hermangelmet":2osulfci said:
PMPilgrim":2osulfci said:
Don’t forget that if the ref decides it’s a “hostile atmosphere” players don’t have to leave by nearest exit but are directed to the halfway line.
The referee created the hostile environment.

Hostile environment? I thought the support today was poor. Yes, the most vocal they got was when they sang 'poo referee' for about twenty seconds. The atmosphere was rubbish today, even when Argyle threatened to over run them in the first half. The supporters should play their part and make it a VERY hostile place for the opposition players, not just the bloody referee. There are grounds where the hostility of the support can send opposition players into their shells. HP isn’t one of them unfortunately. The Cheltenham players deserved hostility for their niggling fouls, but the crowd didn’t come up with the goods today, that’s for sure.
Its clear that the power that be do not want a hostile atmosphere at home park. Was the thing that used to grip me as a youngster. A partisan home park who could influence officials.

We welcome our visitors, give them a red carpet entrance and kindly gift wrap soft goals for them - while we as fans must sit in silence and politely clap if / when we do score.

Mark58

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
I know one person's terrorist is another's freedom fighter but I couldn't help rolling around the floor laughing when I read the Cheltenham manager's comments on Saturday's referee. He is quoted as saying 'You have to defend as they'll have a lot of the ball against most teams. Away from home, and a big crowd, I don't think the referee helped us, particularly and I thought a lot of 50/50s didn't go our way, which you get.' :crazy:

'I don't think the referee helped us, particularly...' I wonder if he thought that the referee helped Danny Mayor too much in his efforts to finish a football match with two equally functioning legs?