Razak Omotoyossi | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Razak Omotoyossi

G

Gareth Nicholson

vibratingspider":3o7r69p2 said:
Erm, so because someone who's got 2 posts to their name says we're taking him on trial, it's gospel and worthy of note? Just goes to show how quiet things are around HP at the moment if this nonsense deserves attention.

Forgive me, but I think this is absolute poppycock and not worthy of even a moment's consideration.

Yet you deemed it worthy of enough consideration to post that.

vibratingspider":6txo8wik said:
Erm, so because someone who's got 2 posts to their name says we're taking him on trial, it's gospel and worthy of note? Just goes to show how quiet things are around HP at the moment if this nonsense deserves attention.

Forgive me, but I think this is absolute poppycock and not worthy of even a moment's consideration.

Where has it been taken as gospel? It's just opened up a bit of debate and chat about it which surely no one in their right mind would have a problem with....

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
I just think it's a bit daft to be jabbering on about a player who we have:
a) absolutely no chance of signing,
b) absolutely no chance of signing, and
c) absolutely no chance of signing

Why are we bothering?

:roll: And yes, Gareth, I did. I was trying to save others from having to read the nonsense that I had to endure.

Problem?

Dec 7, 2006
However unlikely and implausible this rumour seems, you have to admit that the dearth of any speculation, whispers etc about anyone coming in on loan is more than a tad depressing. I remember Reid saying at the Meet The Manager session at HP that we should expect the end of August to be, and I quote "pretty busy, both in and out" but, as usual, naff-all seems to have materialised. I completely understand about not wasting our limited resources on bringing in total crap (like Sturrock excelled in doing) but the fans of this club desperately need an injection of hope - the atmosphere at HP these days seems to deteriorate with every game watching the same old players produce the same old performances. :(

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
FordGreen":vf9i3ib6 said:
However unlikely and implausible this rumour seems, you have to admit that the dearth of any speculation, whispers etc about anyone coming in on loan is more than a tad depressing. I remember Reid saying at the Meet The Manager session at HP that we should expect the end of August to be, and I quote "pretty busy, both in and out" but, as usual, naff-all seems to have materialised. I completely understand about not wasting our limited resources on bringing in total crap (like Sturrock excelled in doing) but the fans of this club desperately need an injection of hope - the atmosphere at HP these days seems to deteriorate with every game watching the same old players produce the same old performances. :(
I genuinely couldn't agree more FG, the only thing that's worse than not hearing anything though, is reading nonsense about strikers who are rated in the same breath as Samuel Eto'o as being rumoured to sign for Argyle. Who's next? Thierry Henry because Romain once saw him across a crowded bar? Yes, it's hugely depressing not hearing anything about players being rumoured to sign, but I'd rather read nothing at all than this nonsense! 8)

Aug 17, 2010
Plymouth
arriving on trial tomorrow i've been told "from someone in the know" who I trust and informed me on the Zubar signing....which evidentely turned out to be true. I will not divulge into this source as it could cause some questioning on his part.

Also "a decent French team in Metz"....i'm sorry but having watched the standard of Ligue 1 and Ligue 2 games I can honestly say League 1 is on par with the French Ligue 2.

Aug 7, 2010
vibratingspider":gnx1bz61 said:

Because the guys got two posts to his name that doesent give him the right to post rumours? Troll.

Jan 26, 2009
Tamerton Foliot
Marm, I hope you are correct, and that your source is good. I am starting to get excited (stop me someone!). Anyone going to be hanging around Home Park tomorrow? If true, could it be that he will turn out for the reserves in their match tomorrow? Surely, this cannot be true...........?

vibratingspider":2zfgsccb said:

Why should we trust him any less than you??? Pasoti shouldn't be built on the number of posts it is a football community, therefore welcoming all supporters of Argyle surely?

Jun 24, 2008
Yorkshire
leep33":xso56be8 said:
It seems unlikely we could afford him, but he would be a good signing for us if we could manage it.

What the hell

we couldnt afford west,Mpenza,Walton or Maclean but sturrock was allowed to sign them please allow Reidy the chance to sign his own wee nuggett or else we might as well have gone forKevin Hodges or Paul Wotton to try and do it on the cheap again !

GreenEden":2ooshx17 said:
leep33":2ooshx17 said:
It seems unlikely we could afford him, but he would be a good signing for us if we could manage it.

What the hell

we couldnt afford west,Mpenza,Walton or Maclean but sturrock was allowed to sign them please allow Reidy the chance to sign his own wee nuggett or else we might as well have gone forKevin Hodges or Paul Wotton to try and do it on the cheap again !

You mean Kevin Hodges isn't re-signing? Knew i shouldn't have believed Tony Campbell when he told me that. :oops:

It is possible i guess that the club sell themselves as a shop window for the player in the same way they did with Baz. He knows Reda which might help but all the same, he's earnt big money already and had offers from top clubs. Sign for Plymouth?? Really???

H

Half-Time-Pasty

Devonportender":3nvwfulp said:
It is possible i guess that the club sell themselves as a shop window for the player in the same way they did with Baz.

That's how I see most of the deals with Argyle these days, everyone will see it as a stepping stone. Although Baz isn't exactly selling himself as the Premiership/Championship player we all thought he'd be is he?!

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Tom The Green":1athdudj said:
No Thanks.

Didn't he perform very well for you in CM09?

Jul 13, 2009
LISKEARD
Half-Time-Pasty":1vsn06ce said:
Devonportender":1vsn06ce said:
It is possible i guess that the club sell themselves as a shop window for the player in the same way they did with Baz.

That's how I see most of the deals with Argyle these days, everyone will see it as a stepping stone. Although Baz isn't exactly selling himself as the Premiership/Championship player we all thought he'd be is he?!

Prehaps IF they played him at left back he might!!!