Razak Omotoyossi | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Razak Omotoyossi

LiskeardLooney":cg3bojvw said:
Half-Time-Pasty":cg3bojvw said:
Devonportender":cg3bojvw said:
It is possible i guess that the club sell themselves as a shop window for the player in the same way they did with Baz.

That's how I see most of the deals with Argyle these days, everyone will see it as a stepping stone. Although Baz isn't exactly selling himself as the Premiership/Championship player we all thought he'd be is he?!

Prehaps IF they played him at left back he might!!!

IF only. If we ever get clearence for the french fella and play him and Baz as natural Fullbacks maybe we'd have a better defence. Like i said, if only.
Maybe we will when Yala is fit.

Back on subject, todays the day then!

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
Jenkins":pufy5g9q said:
Because the guys got two posts to his name that doesent give him the right to post rumours? Troll.
I didn't say his lack of posts didn't give him the right to post. I said that he doesn't appear to be a proven source which would help to back up the rumour; I therefore have difficulty in believing it. I've no idea what a troll is, but if silly name-calling is what you people do, I'll happily call you a big fat swamp ogre in return. So there.

mrrapson":pufy5g9q said:
Why should we trust him any less than you??? Pasoti shouldn't be built on the number of posts it is a football community, therefore welcoming all supporters of Argyle surely?
Obviously I hadn't made my point clearly enough. Mr Rapson, I haven't made any claims about anything in my entire Pasoti life. But someone with two posts could be seen as someone who's just joined to spurt nonsense and excite us all about something that'll never happen.

I'd be happy to be proved wrong in all of this, but if it does happen I will eat my own shoe. 8)

Jul 13, 2009
LISKEARD
vibratingspider":3n1frmlq said:
Jenkins":3n1frmlq said:
Because the guys got two posts to his name that doesent give him the right to post rumours? Troll.
I didn't say his lack of posts didn't give him the right to post. I said that he doesn't appear to be a proven source which would help to back up the rumour; I therefore have difficulty in believing it. I've no idea what a troll is, but if silly name-calling is what you people do, I'll happily call you a big fat swamp ogre in return. So there.

mrrapson":3n1frmlq said:
Why should we trust him any less than you??? Pasoti shouldn't be built on the number of posts it is a football community, therefore welcoming all supporters of Argyle surely?
Obviously I hadn't made my point clearly enough. Mr Rapson, I haven't made any claims about anything in my entire Pasoti life. But someone with two posts could be seen as someone who's just joined to spurt nonsense and excite us all about something that'll never happen.

I'd be happy to be proved wrong in all of this, but if it does happen I will eat my own shoe. 8)

I would love it to be true just for that!! :)

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
vibratingspider":tnbhvc36 said:
LiskeardLooney":tnbhvc36 said:
I would love it to be true just for that!! :)
Think I'll have to watch this rumour very closely now!!! :cry: :lol:

Don't worry... it's obvious that you can't spell (what spider can?) and that you were referring to your choux (pastries) :wink:

Aug 19, 2009
vibratingspider":nxgtdhn5 said:
Jenkins":nxgtdhn5 said:

mrrapson":nxgtdhn5 said:

But isn't that like most of the reports posted on 'Rumours'. :)

Surely that is what the 'Rumours' board is for? :?

If someone has a rumour (no matter how long they have been following or posting on Pasoti) then why not post it?

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
It is yes, but I think a lot of people jumped on this particular rumour as though it was almost certainly going to happen. Which is a bit silly really.

Just goes to show how little must be happening in the Argyle Rumours forum, if my off-the-cuff remark leads to such an outcry! :lol:

I'll say no more on the subject! I'm tired of it! Tired I tell you!

Entertain yourselves gosh-darnit!

I spy with my little eye......

:p

Jan 2, 2010
vibratingspider":2ghfdtoa said:
You're a spider, won't you be eating eight shoes?

I get what you are saying though. It's the difference between a poster with a rumour, and the donkey that types garbage into http://www.football-rumours.lol

I've done a bit of digging.

He was freed from his contract in the summer. Has been travelling around for trials all over the place. He's in Poland at the moment with Leiga Warsaw but has asked his agent to circulate his name to ALL English clubs as he'd rather play here.

I think that last bit is where this rumour might have come from, the fact that Argyle have probably had the same email / fax about the player.

Still think we're way too far down the food chain for this lads ego though. We could not afford to pay him what he's been on or probably thinks hes worth.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
but could any other CCC/Div 1 team at this moment in time....there 31 pages of players looking for a home...so he might have to lower his sights a little and with the Reda connection who knows...

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
oddball":2ag07xj8 said:
but could any other CCC/Div 1 team at this moment in time....there 31 pages of players looking for a home...so he might have to lower his sights a little and with the Reda connection who knows...

Many teams in these leagues will pay out regardless of whether they can afford it or not. We don't do that(rightly so) therefore we won't get him.

Aug 7, 2010
vibratingspider":1xezy1k4 said:
Jenkins":1xezy1k4 said:

mrrapson":1xezy1k4 said:

Made me laugh

Aug 19, 2009
It is said that - Trialist Razak Omotoyossi is apparently impressing Peter Reid and is likely to sign Thurs/ Friday and will be in squad to face Sheff Wed on Sat.

Jul 13, 2009
LISKEARD
Mr. Brightside":uv9xflxp said:
It is said that - Trialist Razak Omotoyossi is apparently impressing Peter Reid and is likely to sign Thurs/ Friday and will be in squad to face Sheff Wed on Sat.

Where???

Linky please???