Razak Omotoyossi | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Razak Omotoyossi

Finally a report in English.
Link

Benin international striker Razak Omotoyossi wants to play in the Premier League, according to his agent.

“I was asked to propose Omotoyossi to all English major clubs because he wishes to play in this country,” Gino Culbertson said, according to Sky Sports.

“He is ready to come for trials at any club to show his potential. Coming to England to play football would be a dream come true for him. He has very good statistics with Benin and has all the qualities to make it in England.”

We're not now and never will be a major club. We're in the third division.
Kinda puts that one to bed.

Aug 17, 2010
Plymouth
latest update on the situation; Reid was impressed with the lad, but he has now gone away again to an un-named club also in England but playing in the Championship (I will not reveal who though). Reid currently talking to the board about the transfer and there is a slight chance a deal could be done as early as Monday. Now i'm a bit surprised myself that this deal hasn't been publicised, as enough clubs know about him already.

Also I can honestly say i don't know who wrote the stuff about the this transfer on the rumours website.

Jul 5, 2008
Plymuff, innit!
Marm":1t46kxwd said:
latest update on the situation; Reid was impressed with the lad, but he has now gone away again to an un-named club also in England but playing in the Championship (I will not reveal who though). Reid currently talking to the board about the transfer and there is a slight chance a deal could be done as early as Monday. Now i'm a bit surprised myself that this deal hasn't been publicised, as enough clubs know about him already.

Also I can honestly say i don't know who wrote the stuff about the this transfer on the rumours website.

I say this in the hope I'm proved wrong - complete and utter bollocks. Big hairy, sweaty ones at that.

A

Anonymous

Omotoyossi is playing as a trialist for Swansea reserves against Argyle reserves today.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Scored 2 against Argyle today