Reserves v Exeter (trialist Paul Anderson) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Reserves v Exeter (trialist Paul Anderson)

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
@Only1Argyle
2 minutes ago
Curtain comes down on the first half at the Theatre of Greens and the Central League Devon Expressway Derby is deadlocked at 0-0.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Torquay's Gary Johnson and his assistants are sat in the crowd.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Greenarmy11":qlmv1ky4 said:
It’s Paul Anderson recently released by Mansfield.

Not overly impressed by his CV. I’d rather we saved our money and spent it on someone else in the Summer.

Nov 22, 2006
JannerinCardiff":2slrft1u said:
Greenarmy11":2slrft1u said:

Not overly impressed by his CV. I’d rather we saved our money and spent it on someone else in the Summer.

We need another attacking player in now Joel Grant is out can't rely on just Carey and Lameiras if Adams decides he's the best option out there we can afford then support the lad but not impressed by his cv ? 6 years in the championship plus game time at this level in the 2 years after weeks alright to me let's not forget Mason has barely played any football last 18 months but people were creaming their pants at the thought of him signing

Having said all that might not even be Anderson and he may not be signing of he has a stinker today

Sep 19, 2015
Green Giant":1xc1demq said:
JannerinCardiff":1xc1demq said:
Greenarmy11":1xc1demq said:

We need another attacking player in now Joel Grant is out can't rely on just Carey and Lameiras if Adams decides he's the best option out there we can afford then support the lad but not impressed by his cv ? 6 years in the championship plus game time at this level in the 2 years after weeks alright to me let's not forget Mason has barely played any football last 18 months but people were creaming their pants at the thought of him signing

Having said all that might not even be Anderson and he may not be signing of he has a stinker today

I wouldn't say that anybody was creaming there pants but its not hard to see why a local lad who was recently released from a Premier League club excited certain fans slightly more than a 30 year old journeyman recently released from Mansfield.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
FT 1-0

@Only1Argyle

That’s it - #pafc consolidate their leadership of the Central League after a 1-0 Devon Expressway Derby win over @OfficialECFC at Home Park, Fletch with the all important second-half goal.

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
ealinggreen":2mdpibny said:
Good experienced pro, played in Championship play offs. What's wrong with him? I like his profile.

His experience at a decent level is quite a long time ago. In the last 2 seasons at L2 Mansfield he played 33 times and now they’ve released him.

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
PlymouthCasual":jbch0100 said:
Green Giant":jbch0100 said:
JannerinCardiff":jbch0100 said:
Greenarmy11":jbch0100 said:

I wouldn't say that anybody was creaming there pants but its not hard to see why a local lad who was recently released from a Premier League club excited certain fans slightly more than a 30 year old journeyman recently released from Mansfield.

Totally agree.