Reserves v Exeter (trialist Paul Anderson) | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Reserves v Exeter (trialist Paul Anderson)

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
He'd only be a backup - and if Carey and Ruben aren't injured / suspended for the rest of this season then he probably won't even start a game.

Therefore, as a backup option who offers experience and will probably be cheap, we could do a lot worse.

Mansfield also assembled a fairly expensive squad with pedigree at the start of last season, which the overrated Steve Evans failed to get promoted. The overrated David Flitcroft may be about to do the same.

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
JannerinCardiff":1dy00z0w said:
philmeboots":1dy00z0w said:
I thought that Anderson did ok actually and iā€™d give him more time to prove himself. Granted more came down the other wing in the second half but not sure that you can blame him for that. Thought Lloyd Jones looked good. Speedy, came out of defence with the ball well and won everything in the air. Until he cramped up!

Wooton certainty struggled at times and made a couple of dodgy errors. Oscar never stopped running and that will have helped his fitness. Playing a full game today surely rules him out to start on Saturday though.

Canā€™t really compare Mason to Anderson though as they both may be ā€œattackersā€ but are totally different positions and players.

I see Lloyd Jones starting soon. I think heā€™s the best CB we currently have at the club.

Thatā€™s a bold statement. Based on what?