Ridsdale is ON board | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ridsdale is ON board

A

Anonymous

Let's see what 'on board' actually means.What is the price for his cash injection because that is what it would have to be in the short term at least? If as others have intimated it was this or oblivion then sometimes you have to deal with the 'devil'.

It's troubled me all day - the propect of having him on board. It is not a time for rejoicing but perhaps just breathing slightly easier rather than reaching for the oxygen mask. Mind you if he starts to measure up for fish tanks in his office then I would be worried

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
pontypoolgreen":2ktxg9km said:
Time is very important to us this season.

Don't forget in the Summer we can lose a lot of high earners and start to re-build.

I've spoken to a few people involved at the club over the last 72 hours and I came to the conclusion if he never joined us we would be in trouble.

let's roll the dice Gentlemen.

Thanks for the news.

Not sure its truly what many of us wanted but there seems no other option.

If this means the end of Mr Todd from our club then some good will have come from this trauma.

Hope its not much longer before we can start to concentrate on the football again.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
What about the "other interested parties"? Have the Board held talks with them? Does it just have to be Ridsdale and no-one else? Can it be Ridsdale and one or two others?

Ridsdale and other investors would be the best option.

C

charlee

Best News I Think, hopefully there a board shake up, and much needed squad improvements.

hopefully other investors come in too

Aug 17, 2006
Other investors? What other investors?

Look, PAFC and Ridsdale pairing up is like two sad and lonely people left in the club at the end of the night. The music has stopped and the lights have come on. You can go home alone or you can swallow what little pride you have left and head off onto the night together certain in the knowledge that you wouldn't dream of doing it if you were sober.

B

Block121Lad

I never thought that after singing 'there's only one Peter Ridsdale' to the Leeds fans at Elland Road during their first season in the Championship that he would go on to be involved at our club.....it's a funny old game

Dec 3, 2005
Camberwick Green":316ocfu7 said:

Look, PAFC and Ridsdale pairing up is like two sad and lonely people left in the club at the end of the night. The music has stopped and the lights have come on. You can go home alone or you can swallow what little pride you have left and head off onto the night together certain in the knowledge that you wouldn't dream of doing it if you were sober.

IF it saves Argyle - and it appears to be the only option - I welcome PR to Home Park.

Apr 4, 2004
I don't much like the look of Peter Ridsdales entire track record. But, and it's a giant size but. I am a football fan not a guardian of good moral conduct. All I am thinking about now is how I would love us to be in Cardiffs position being regular Championship big guns. Peter Ridsdale, if that what's on offer you are welcome.

Tin hat and full body armour ready.

P

Paul_Roberts

pontypoolgreen":xy7ryjnt said:
PL2 3DQ":xy7ryjnt said:
What about the "other interested parties"? Have the Board held talks with them? Does it just have to be Ridsdale and no-one else? Can it be Ridsdale and one or two others?

Ridsdale and other investors would be the best option.

Don't know the answer to that one Ian, although I agree with your thoughts.

I would normally not be keen for Ridsdale to come aboard but knowing the circumstances we find ourselves in I'm welcoming it.

Roll the dice... :)

Indeed. Give it a whirl, Mr Ridsdale. You may not be better than any of our other owners, but you sure as hell won't be any worse.

I'm on board with this.

Oct 8, 2008
Laughter My Ploy":1j7pstst said:
pontypoolgreen":1j7pstst said:
Done deal, any posters on here been taking photos down the Barbican tonight??

I'm pleased at the news, in my eyes if he didn't come on board we'd have been in big trouble.

Should really be on Rumours but it's 100% trust me.

No photos but I did a quick watercolour...Peter and George seemed in fine fettle

beryl_cook_203_203x152.jpg

marvellous :D

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
djg145":2wq548v9 said:
Camberwick Green":2wq548v9 said:

IF it saves Argyle - and it appears to be the only option - I welcome PR to Home Park.

Totally agree ..... if he can come in and help sort this mess out and save our club then thats fine by me

Apr 27, 2009
ming the merciless":2g9dl2wn said:
I don't much like the look of Peter Ridsdales entire track record. But, and it's a giant size but. I am a football fan not a guardian of good moral conduct. All I am thinking about now is how I would love us to be in Cardiffs position being regular Championship big guns. Peter Ridsdale, if that what's on offer you are welcome.

Tin hat and full body armour ready.

:iagree: :mrgreen:

Champions league here we come ! :roll: