Ridsdale is ON board | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ridsdale is ON board

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 ST Donor 🎫
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
weeksy":vt6s2m09 said:
Ashers12":vt6s2m09 said:
And that means he is part of argyle does it lol if so how does it we all know he is in talks with us maybe why he is in the holiday inn ?

Didn't say it was... and check your second sentence, doesn't make sense :?

As he only wrote one sentence none of it makes any sense, but we know what he means.
:) :) :) :)

Aug 4, 2009
Plymouth
Keepitgreen":2bpxdaj9 said:
weeksy":2bpxdaj9 said:
Ashers12":2bpxdaj9 said:
And that means he is part of argyle does it lol if so how does it we all know he is in talks with us maybe why he is in the holiday inn ?

Didn't say it was... and check your second sentence, doesn't make sense :?

As he only wrote one sentence none of it makes any sense, but we know what he means.
:) :) :) :)

:oops:

May 20, 2006
WHERE EVER I AM
pontypoolgreen":2ld33hlx said:
sharkbait":2ld33hlx said:
The next 2 transfer windows will make it clear why he is here, but the first one will play a big part, Property or Players Mr Ridsdale?

Players will come first in his plans.

Although I reckon the Stadium will go ahead even if we don't get the WC bid, 27000 seater without the bells and whistles.

I hope he's true to his word.
Well I guess if he's a risk taker and really does go for it, then we can't be much worse off than we are now if it fails, can we?

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 ST Donor 🎫
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
pontypoolgreen":1dfi9nhj said:
If anybody feels this should be in Rumours I will happily move it.

I think your track record shows that it should remain here.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
pontypoolgreen":80v0sh1s said:
Thanks, just trying to play by the rules. :)

Another mod may see fit to move it though, and they'd be quite right to do so.

Haha, you just want to play the 'I told you so' rant when its all confirmed dont you!!! 8)

Aug 7, 2005
Paignton
I seriously would be interested in what the guidlines are for a fit and proper person is with the FA.

I accept as a club we're in trouble but I am absolutely shocked by the level of support he's getting. A throw away comment about the playing side being important and suddenly he's the messiah.

I could tell you that we should aspire to playing the game like Arsenal but that doesn't make me capable of running a football club. And I don't have a 3 club track record of failing to be able to do just that. It isn't stopping people crediting Ridsdale as someone with the gretest ability to run a football club. I wonder what HMRC think about his business nouse.

The naivitey or blind hope that he can save us amazes me. how many times do people have to watch him run a club into the ground before they'll accept it's what he does? He charmed his way in at cardiff and was welcomed by a high percentage of the fanbase. Ask them now what they think. Will we get bailed out by a multi millionaire malaysian? I guess we'd all best hope so. The alternative is unthinkable

Apr 27, 2009
jimbo_the_green":2qgk8kyi said:
I seriously would be interested in what the guidlines are for a fit and proper person is with the FA.

I accept as a club we're in trouble but I am absolutely shocked by the level of support he's getting. A throw away comment about the playing side being important and suddenly he's the messiah.

I could tell you that we should aspire to playing the game like Arsenal but that doesn't make me capable of running a football club. And I don't have a 3 club track record of failing to be able to do just that. It isn't stopping people crediting Ridsdale as someone with the gretest ability to run a football club. I wonder what HMRC think about his business nouse.

The naivitey or blind hope that he can save us amazes me. how many times do people have to watch him run a club into the ground before they'll accept it's what he does? He charmed his way in at cardiff and was welcomed by a high percentage of the fanbase. Ask them now what they think. Will we get bailed out by a multi millionaire malaysian? I guess we'd all best hope so. The alternative is unthinkable

We don't need them, we have a Millionaire in Japan backing us ! oh wait ..... :?

greenpig27

Jam First
Aug 16, 2005
plymouth
If Ridsdale is on board and he stops Argyle going into admin...then I welcome him...but just HOW is he going to do it ?

I don't know but I'm pretty sure he isn't a mega-rich man, so who exactly is going to stump up the money to pay our bills and finance the strengthening of the team ?

Ponty (who's opinions & info I would never doubt) seems to see him as a saviour, but I still don't understand how PAFC are going to raise a shed-load of cash !

My brain hurts. :?

Apr 19, 2008
Cornwall
pontypoolgreen":2frynp2t said:
greenpig27":2frynp2t said:
If Ridsdale is on board and he stops Argyle going into admin...then I welcome him...but just HOW is he going to do it ?

I don't know but I'm pretty sure he isn't a mega-rich man, so who exactly is going to stump up the money to pay our bills and finance the strengthening of the team ?

Ponty (who's opinions & info I would never doubt) seems to see him as a saviour, but I still don't understand how PAFC are going to raise a shed-load of cash !

I reckon he has a plan to turn our fortunes around within six months :wink:

Administration? :cry:

greenpig27

Jam First
Aug 16, 2005
plymouth
pontypoolgreen":nbxjcr5h said:
greenpig27":nbxjcr5h said:

I reckon he has a plan to turn our fortunes around within six months :wink:

Great news Ponty !

But, seriously ( no secret info required) Ridsdale is not stinking rich, is he ?
So just what exactly is his forte ? Does he attract different investors (y'know...like a new consortium !) or does he raise finance for himself to go it alone or what ?
Just can't get my head around how he can make such a huge difference ?

My brain still hurts.

Melbourne Mark

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Mar 1, 2006
Melbourne
I can't help but think this news represents short term gain for long term pain.

Lets just hope we can get rid quick once most of the financial liabilities expire in June (apart from Walton).