Ridsdale is ON board | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ridsdale is ON board

A

Ashers12

Where is the link for ridsdale actually officially being our chairman ????

B

Buddy & Muff

djg145":1aiztgwk said:
Camberwick Green":1aiztgwk said:
Other investors? What other investors?

Look, PAFC and Ridsdale pairing up is like two sad and lonely people left in the club at the end of the night. The music has stopped and the lights have come on. You can go home alone or you can swallow what little pride you have left and head off onto the night together certain in the knowledge that you wouldn't dream of doing it if you were sober.

IF it saves Argyle - and it appears to be the only option - I welcome PR to Home Park.

Until he wants his investment back. Guaranteed he wouldn't of injected any money what-so-ever unless he had a guaranteed financial fall-back/profit of some sort. He's a money man and couldn't give a fur-lined, sea-going, ocean sailing flying f*ck about Argyle. However, I'm prepared to give the man a chance to, at least reveal his real intentions for bailing out PAFC.

This should be, at the very least, most interesting over the next few weeks.

PS: I can see at least a dozen tins of out-dated peeled tomatoes being thrown in the direction of Ridsdale. Twice!!

F

Frazer Lloyd-Davies

So Ridsdale is here? Is he? Or is he not? Meh!

WE'LL SUPPORT FOREVER MORE! WE'LL SUPPORT FOREVER MORE!

A

Ashers12

So not concrete just typical pasoti rumours then? Rumours board this one is going then :?

A

Ashers12

And that means he is part of argyle does it lol if so how does it we all know he is in talks with us maybe why he is in the holiday inn ?

May 20, 2006
WHERE EVER I AM
pontypoolgreen":2uvk276e said:
Done deal, any posters on here been taking photos down the Barbican tonight??

I'm pleased at the news, in my eyes if he didn't come on board we'd have been in big trouble.

Should really be on Rumours but it's 100% trust me.

Any idea what this means to the rest of the board, any going?

Aug 4, 2009
Plymouth
Ashers12":3ktxovpu said:
And that means he is part of argyle does it lol if so how does it we all know he is in talks with us maybe why he is in the holiday inn ?

Didn't say it was... and check your second sentence, doesn't make sense :?

Aug 22, 2008
Chicago
Todd has used his great business brain and footballing knowledge here and identified that during our last success the chairman and the manager had the same initials. In a flash of genius, Todd realised exactly where we have been going wrong. Before you could say 'Sir Roy doesn't do failure', our man Todd was on the blower to Peter Ridsdale convincing him that with him in the board room and Peter Reid in the dugout, we would be in the champions league by next season.

Mr Todd, we salute you, sir.

Aug 4, 2009
Plymouth
pontypoolgreen":b34u158x said:
Ashers12":b34u158x said:
Is there a real link for this post ???

Monday.

Maybe tomorrow??

be in the Herald on Tuesday.... :)

I should sell my info to them first so they could beat Pasoti for once.

Open to offers... :lol:

Herald are probably reading this right now :lol:

Oct 24, 2010
Camberwick Green":2juga1f0 said:
Other investors? What other investors?

Look, PAFC and Ridsdale pairing up is like two sad and lonely people left in the club at the end of the night. The music has stopped and the lights have come on. You can go home alone or you can swallow what little pride you have left and head off onto the night together certain in the knowledge that you wouldn't dream of doing it if you were sober.
At least we got him in the taxi.

Dec 4, 2006
I don't know Mr Risdale but what I do know is that the press very rarely paint an accurate picture of people. In my experience the truth and the press have very little in common. I for one am happy that he is on board not least because it might just give us some hope of ending the otherwise seemingly inevitable spiral of decline. Let's hope this is the start of the revival and not just a chapter on the way to the end.

Sep 2, 2008
I seriously don't know where I stand on this. How can I support a club that has taken on a guy who did what he did to Leeds, and how that must've affected that city's local businesses, and then nearly causing Barnsley FC to go out of existence? The only saving grace for him in my eyes at the moment is that without his input, Argyle may go into administration and steal food from the mouths of the families of the local businessmen who they owe payments to. I'll have to have a very hard think about things if this rumour is confirmed.