Rúben signs for FC Famalicão | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Rúben signs for FC Famalicão

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Ruben is still only 24 years old. His best years should be ahead of him.
He is one of the most skilful, exciting, talented and entertaining young players we have had at our club for many years. I understand that, in addition to his popularity with Argyle fans, he also did a lot of work in the community.
It has been a privilege to watch him play and I hope that, by returning to Portugal, he will progress and, you never know, one day we may see him playing in the same team as Christiano Ronaldo.
I’m sure that Steve Evans would not be surprised.
Good luck, Ruben!!!

May 16, 2016
Good luck to him. It might be a smaller Club but it's in a different Country and there's always the language barrier to overcome. Hope it works out ok.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Guiri Green":h87t0hd3 said:
Good luck to him. It might be a smaller Club but it's in a different Country and there's always the language barrier to overcome. Hope it works out ok.

:? :crazy:

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Guiri Green":86kc8jra said:

:funny:

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
davie nine":3d0flo17 said:
Ruben is still only 24 years old. His best years should be ahead of him.
He is one of the most skilful, exciting, talented and entertaining young players we have had at our club for many years. I understand that, in addition to his popularity with Argyle fans, he also did a lot of work in the community.
It has been a privilege to watch him play and I hope that, by returning to Portugal, he will progress and, you never know, one day we may see him playing in the same team as Christiano Ronaldo.
I’m sure that Steve Evans would not be surprised.
Good luck, Ruben!!!

Given that Ruben was 24 when we offered him a contract are we due any cash from his recent transfer?

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Steve Evans":38ukbl0x said:
i never saw him have a bad game.i expect him to be at a giant of european football in two to three years.

Thought you went to more games than that Steve. :D

Stand out player in a poor team when he was on it, passenger when not. If he had known when to pass rather than beat the same man a third time he would have been devastating. Would like to have seen him stay because with the correct coaching he could be a good player, but c'est la vie, good luck Rubes.

Mar 16, 2006
Manchester
Obviously we all knew it was coming but can't help be disappointed and can't see the shirt name-printing machine being used much this pre-season - it's a sad state of affairs having Sarcevic, Sawyer and Taylor as my "favourite" current players. Hope Lowe brings someone (anyone!) in soon as the first training session will look a bit like one of those summer holiday football schools with a load of kids and some bench-warming first teamers.

Jul 19, 2018
London
argyle.life
Goodbye Ruben Lameiras

My own personal favourite Lameiras moment followed his goal against Wimbledon in the 2017/2018 home fixture. Lameiras would celebrate his finish by imitating a notable opposition player's previous celebration, standing in front of of the Devonport End, arms crossed, the last laugh his to enjoy.

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
X Isle":3bgsinie said:
saxman":3bgsinie said:
I'll miss his creativity, he was a joy to watch when on form, maybe a bit inconsistent though and we'll need consistency to grind out the results in Div 4 :sad:

My oh my, there goes yet another exhibit Balham... (edit: and many more followed while posting).

Rather than fixating to trolling proportions on which posters go to how many games perhaps you should just simply pay more frikkin' attention when (if indeed?) you go to any games yourself. Genuinely I worry about you son, do you by chance just sit there self congratulatory trouser rubbing yourself at how much better your attendance makes you as a fan...

...it would explain your lack of observance, mother warned us that sort of thing makes folk go blind :oops:

Cheerio now :wave:

Sorry, I was just offering my opinion based on what I have seen, I haven't got a clue what you're response means or refers to but I get the impression that you disagree with me? Which is fine as my opinion is no more or less valid than your's.

Sep 6, 2006
Mark Pedlar":2bytu8ou said:
Steve Evans":2bytu8ou said:
i never saw him have a bad game.i expect him to be at a giant of european football in two to three years.

Stand out player in a poor team when he was on it, passenger when not. If he had known when to pass rather than beat the same man a third time he would have been devastating. Would like to have seen him stay because with the correct coaching he could be a good player, but c'est la vie, good luck Rubes.

Player of the season but not a good player in your expert opinion!

Sep 6, 2006
saxman":3gajgna5 said:
X Isle":3gajgna5 said:
saxman":3gajgna5 said:
I'll miss his creativity, he was a joy to watch when on form, maybe a bit inconsistent though and we'll need consistency to grind out the results in Div 4 :sad:

My oh my, there goes yet another exhibit Balham... (edit: and many more followed while posting).

Rather than fixating to trolling proportions on which posters go to how many games perhaps you should just simply pay more frikkin' attention when (if indeed?) you go to any games yourself. Genuinely I worry about you son, do you by chance just sit there self congratulatory trouser rubbing yourself at how much better your attendance makes you as a fan...

...it would explain your lack of observance, mother warned us that sort of thing makes folk go blind :oops:

Cheerio now :wave:

Sorry, I was just offering my opinion based on what I have seen, I haven't got a clue what you're response means or refers to but I get the impression that you disagree with me? Which is fine as my opinion is no more or less valid than your's.

No Saxman xisle's opinion is much more valid than everybody else's. Dont you know?

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Balham_Green":3vt38ave said:
Mark Pedlar":3vt38ave said:
Steve Evans":3vt38ave said:

Player of the season but not a good player in your expert opinion!

Obviously more so than yours :wave: