Ryan Lowe and Sheff Wed | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ryan Lowe and Sheff Wed

Aug 5, 2015
This is football. Managers and players regularly move on. If they’re good someone else will want them and pay them more. If they’re crap they get sacked or moved on. Very, very few managers or players stay at the same place for more than a season or two these days. It’s inevitable that RL will move on at some point. Why worry about something you have absolutely no control over.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
PL2 3DQ":6md61t3u said:
davie nine":6md61t3u said:
Ryan Lowe has explained his comment on Twitter. Can we move on?
It seems to be DGO v The Rest of the World.
Boring!!!
More a case of SWSOTI now.
Agreed, over 1,000 posts since he joined less than a year ago and it appears that a high proportion, including his first, refers to Sheffield Wednesday.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
It’s all a bit passive aggressive on here though. FFS the OP has THEM as part of the main subject. I actually came out as being disappointed in RL in the way he handled the matter, despite me being a big fan of his (as many of US are). If you care to check most of my posts on here, I do try to remain on topic, but sometimes do drift off, like most on here.

You see fit to mention my very first post on here last year when you say I mentioned THEM. Well, unlike you I haven’t read it back but from memory I simply introduced myself as a lifelong Owl who has supported Argyle as well, from 1975. I am a season ticket holder down here, so I can’t be all that bad. Sorry I was so open and transparent from the start, especially as I’ve had my credentials as a supporter questioned more than once on here. You even cite the number of posts I’ve made, which in actual fact average out as about the same as yourself Davie.

So to anybody who I’ve pi$$ed off in the last year, sorry about that but I’m as much an Argyle fan as the next one of you. I won’t do a Holloway and say I’d bleed green if you cut me but as I said on here only last week, I love both clubs. WTF is wrong with that?

I recently posted about a brilliant weekend I had in Sheffield, seeing THEM on the Wednesday night, Stereophonics on the Friday and then Argyle at Bradford on the Saturday, only for the post to be moderated off. I also used an acronym for We're All Argyle Aren’t We which was blocked. Like I say, it’s all a bit passive aggressive on here. Honolulu Argyle :scarf:

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Kersie":35fr5yle said:
So who’s your 1st team then??? :D

It's a tough call, bur I have narrowed it down to a steel producing town in the north of England. :)

Mind You I'm still trying to work out who that they Lundan Cabbie supports as it's far from obvious!

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Emu":2480479t said:
Kersie":2480479t said:
So who’s your 1st team then??? :D

It's a tough call, bur I have narrowed it down to a steel producing town in the north of England. :)

Mind You I'm still trying to work out who that they Lundan Cabbie supports as it's far from obvious!

Its a secret :shh:

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Can you train a Emu?
Emu Hugger
They can be trained to some degree. Just like people train goldfish and turtles etc.... They are very small minded and have the patience of an ant, but if you can keep their attention long enough, yep they can learn..... especially things you don't want them too..19 Jan 2011

:lol: :lol: :lol: