Ryan Lowe - Bolton (and now Birmingham) | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ryan Lowe - Bolton (and now Birmingham)

May 8, 2011
Carlo":2lp3iyjo said:
This one would boil down to Lowes aspirations as a manager now. If he wants to make it to the top then he’ll have to start managing higher than League Two. If he’s happy being a lower league manager then it makes sense for him to go to Bolton.

I get the impression his aim is a career in the media.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Well a career in the media is something that Adams will never manage :funny:

Charisma

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
I’ve thought from day one he would not be here too long, besides being a potential good manager he is also a family man, we have got to get used to the ideal we are a stepping stone for upcoming mangers.

It would not surprise me if Warnock is not involved if the manager moves on.

I just hope we can keep him here for at least next season.

May 12, 2020
Absolute waffle from the OP
Talk about getting page views for the forum. Just senseless stirring up stories over nothing. What must Ryan Lowe himself make of it.

I fully expect Ryan Lowe to be leading us next season whenever that may start. However should he achieve a hat trick of promotions on the bounce its fair to say he's as good as gone. I would hope Simon Hallett has him sewn up tightly on contracts if that is the case.

Mar 29, 2020
90% of stories on here are made up...people read something from social media then it’s wrote on here then everyone gives opinions... then by the end of it....it doesn’t happen... FAKE NEWS spring to mind.

Mar 8, 2016
I don’t see any issue with the original post. He’s on the bookmakers list of potential managers, there a fairly big club located in the north west. The Bolton fans themselves are discussing it. Of course it’s only a rumour, but at the very least gives us something to debate, a welcome break from COVID-19 and it’s impact on football.

May 8, 2011
Frixx":2v8ht36u said:
Absolute waffle from the OP
Talk about getting page views for the forum. Just senseless stirring up stories over nothing. What must Ryan Lowe himself make of it.

I fully expect Ryan Lowe to be leading us next season whenever that may start. However should he achieve a hat trick of promotions on the bounce its fair to say he's as good as gone. I would hope Simon Hallett has him sewn up tightly on contracts if that is the case.

As people are talking about him and he is the centre of attention I expect he is quite chuffed or as he would say ‘different class’.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
HC Green":3dk4q0k1 said:
As people are talking about him and he is the centre of attention I expect he is quite chuffed or as he would say ‘different class’.

:facepalm:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Sky Bet now has Lowe at 14/1 for the Bolton job and 20/1 for Birmingham.

Oct 31, 2015
Just read some of the Brum fans comments about them and us. Boy some Brummies are arrogant. :funny: :funny:

It's only right that RL is being named amongst all these vacancies, he has just had 2 X promotions in 2 X years with clubs that both had bad relegations and poor squads. His stock is rising every season. :scarf:

Mar 10, 2017
Ipplepen
Does he have 2 years left in his contract ? It would be difficult in these uncertain times to extend it but I presume Simon Hallett maybe has one eye on this before too long ? :scarf: