Season is over. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season is over.

Apr 30, 2011
Not how I read it.

Only 3 teams promoted. No teams relegated.

Play offs confirmed. I think we are in the play offs chaps.

Feb 12, 2019
Plymouth
The news reporter on skysports confirmed in his own voice SWINDON CREW AND PLYMOUTH ARE ALL PROMOTED, with Cheltenham, Exeter, Colchester and Notthampton to have a mini playoff tournament!

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
Penmaster":3rkr25la said:
Not how I read it.

wtf?

Apr 8, 2016
Brilliant news but don't agree with Stevenage not being relegated. I do not like that precedent for the league's above, Stevenage should be relegated as they have been poor all season, also if playoffs are to occur why should Harrogate and Notts County be denied the same opportunity? Unless you are talking about promotion and no relegation for all leagues which will leave the league's a bit askew for next season especially if the prem does play out.

Jul 24, 2009
Penmaster":gefhuebu said:
Not how I read it.

I think the article on the Skysports website is badly worded. I don't think thats whats been agreed based on the BBC article. At least I hope not!

Mar 29, 2020
I think Penmaster is taking the Mickey,.... I hope so.....the beer is flowing good and proper..... I don’t think I’m going to remember much tonight....WE ARE GOING UP :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Apr 30, 2011
mervyn":3pr2f2o0 said:
Penmaster":3pr2f2o0 said:
Not how I read it.

I think you’ve been taking the wrong tablets.

Only voicing my interpretation of what was said on Sky News (which may well be wrong). That said 3 clubs promoted from L2. Not 4 clubs. Which would mean we are in play offs. I hope this is incorrect and we are indeed promoted.

Apr 30, 2011
third earl of jean":1yamn94j said:
Penmaster":1yamn94j said:
Not how I read it.

I think the article on the Skysports website is badly worded. I don't think thats whats been agreed based on the BBC article. At least I hope not!

Hopefully! That was my initial understanding from reading it but I could well have misunderstood it.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
It was due to be three down and four up. If it is now three up as Penmaster thinks, then it would only be two down.

C

Cult Of Personality

Feels hollow and cheap to celebrate a promotion off the pitch.

I suppose now we can sort out refunding back money to us fans who have lost out on games on there season tickets and for fans that brought tickets for games such as Exeter. Full refund for those games the only way

Feb 12, 2019
Plymouth
The news reporter on skysports confirmed in his own voice SWINDON CREW AND PLYMOUTH ARE ALL PROMOTED, with Cheltenham, Exeter, Colchester and Notthampton to have a mini playoff tournament!