Season Ticket Holders | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season Ticket Holders

Yes or no?

• Yes. I always do.

Votes: 46 66.7%
  • No. I've had enough.

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • Yes, for the first time ever.

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • No, for the first time ever.

Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters
A

argylepwl

Here's a thought...esp greenmutley, living in Bath...and others...
How's about 'carsharing' ideas. I live in Weston Super Mare and maybe we could help out one another in what's likely to be an expensive season ahead. If you fancy discussing / knowing more pm me.

Sep 20, 2003
Connor":sdin5ajj said:
I personally can't wait until next season...

League 2 will surely mean some form of Playoff/Promotion Push? :mrgreen:

I remember similar posts about this time last year.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Wozzer Bowden":3nsq8jlo said:
Connor":3nsq8jlo said:

Haha. I remember some us of thought we were going to walk it in League 1. Yes I was one of them. If only we could have looked 7 months into the future.

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
Connor":1buxz88r said:

Oh Dear :roll:

We face a very real possibility of starting next season with 8 players and a transfer embargo.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
I voted no but not for any Argyle related reasons, I just won't be able to make the majority of games next season so it wouldn't be worth me buying a season ticket. Although if I could go each game then I definately would renew my Season ticket...

Jan 24, 2007
Bath
argylepwl":f5pogm1c said:
Here's a thought...esp greenmutley, living in Bath...and others...
How's about 'carsharing' ideas. I live in Weston Super Mare and maybe we could help out one another in what's likely to be an expensive season ahead. If you fancy discussing / knowing more pm me.

Sounds like a good idea argylepw, a pm is on it's way.

Keepitgreen":2fke179j said:
Wozzer Bowden":2fke179j said:
Connor":2fke179j said:

Haha. I remember some us of thought we were going to walk it in League 1. Yes I was one of them. If only we could have looked 7 months into the future.

Me too :cry:

I'll go if i can afford it. Not sure if my mate will be coming down from london each game though.

Not sure what sort of team we'll be watching though, it's all a bit bleak at the moment.

Dec 3, 2005
Tavypilgrim":x6hdc2kl said:
Connor":x6hdc2kl said:

Oh Dear :roll:

We face a very real possibility of starting next season with 8 players and a transfer embargo.

OMG - such a pessimest, so many people (i.e. not just you ) take such comfort in looking at a glass half empty. If we won a match 5 - 1 they would be moaning about the defence.

A

Andy Richardson

:? At the moment I am going throught the mill of wether to renew or not. More than likely will as I usually do. But at the mo one minute I am and the next I am not. Don't earn what I used to and we have an additional mouth to feed and nappies and formula aren't cheap these days. Forgetting the off the pitch happenings it has been pretty dire the last few seasons to say the least. I have regeretted renewing during these seasons if I am being honest, but I know I would probably regret it even more if I don't.....

Mar 6, 2009
I always do and always will, I would still renew it if were down playing Truro and saltash (no disrespect) etc even lower than that , because that's the team iv been brought up supporting an will continue to support them until the day i die !