Season Ticket Holders | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season Ticket Holders

Yes or no?

• Yes. I always do.

Votes: 46 66.7%
  • No. I've had enough.

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • Yes, for the first time ever.

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • No, for the first time ever.

Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters
Oct 24, 2010
I'll be renewing. Would urge everybody else to, a big part of our problem is the size of our fan base, if Pasoti members can't even be bothered we are in trouble.

Mar 14, 2009
I will renew. I just cant not..... I dont even think its a choice anymore but a force of habit.

I mean we are in feburary and the season is effectively over. They matches are abit surreal and most of the time we are getting turned over by teams that dont have that much about them either.

Should put me off right? Yet I want to come back. Its a pure addiction thing and something that despite everything I see or read with my own eyes that should make me fed up. Yet I have this commitment to the football club.

Being a football fan isnt logic. Ive just spent the best part of nearly £400 on a club being run with so little professionalism it is untrue. If this was any other entertainment led business I would of asked for my money back or refused to ever go again. But you dont. You just dust yourself off each season and they whole memory of a bad season gets cast off with the renewed hope that maybe, just maybe, this season will be our season.

The season ticket prices will be interesting. I wonder what they think they can get away with charging for league two football. This is assumeing the club will still be in existance. Yet like I said all along it was one fantastic written story where if you look at it with a tad of logic most fans knew what the script was going to be.

Risdale was never going to walk away. No other clubs would touch him unless they are in desprite need and its the last straw. I wouldnt say Risdale has done anything special to help the cause of saving us yet because the others have conducted themselves so unprofessionally its made him look half decent person.

Yet all this still hasnt put me off. I must be mad.

Or just a supporter of the best football club in the world. One Plymouth Argyle.

T

Tynan's Dad

My answer is possibly YES but it's not a renewal or a first timer.

Depends on two things really. Who is in the boardroom and how much they cost. ANything more than £230 for a league 2 ST and the answer is no.

Nov 27, 2009
Plymouth.
Thinking about this a lot at the moment. It would be quite empowering to be a POTD fan next season.

ST holders are taken for granted.

May make them earn my entrance fee, a sort of pay as you play deal in my favour.

M

Marcus The Green

Big Dave":x0piph9k said:
Marcus The Green":x0piph9k said:
I said on another thread i'll be renewing my season ticket. How the directors run the club or how bad a run the team are on will never stop me being a Plymouth Argyle supporter.

The song we run out onto the pitch is Semper Fidelis...... which translated into latin means "always faithful"....for me I find it really sad that people abandon our club at the times we need them the most. But it's everyone own choice.

I also think a lot of people making noises about not renewing or not going.....will still end up going.

Marcus The Green":x0piph9k said:
Nothing will stop me being a Plymouth Argyle supporter. I've found money i've not really had for season tickets & merchandice and will continue to do so whilst a football team in Green plays at Home Park with Argyle in it's name.

Mistakes have been made by the people in charge of the club but that won't change the fact I go & support the players that represent PAFC. The directors aren't part of my reasonings for being an Argyle support, I don't support them....I go to support the football team.

Abandoning the club i love...i dont see it like that...Have you sat week in and week out watching the dross thats been served for the last THREE SEASONS..and talking about abandoning the club were is Stapleton now...Dubai!!!...Before you ask i had a season ticket for years but like i posted before it takes it toll.

I've been watching for a lot longer than the last 3 years. I've also been there for some pretty bleak times & football in the past too, I could have quite easily given up like many are talking about but like i said in the orginal post....it doesn't matter how bad the team play, i'll support the club I love.

R

RedGreen

richy2704":2wvae4kk said:
Dalton Is God":2wvae4kk said:
RedGreen":2wvae4kk said:
If we were going to go into admin, why the flip did we sell all of our best players?????

It don't make sense!

Because we wouldn't have been able to pay the tax bill and been liquidated. Paying the tax bill subsequently meant we had the opportunity to enter admin.

But they could have gone into administration before the tax debt came up, thus putting off the bill which is exactly what they have done now, could we not then have got away with paying less therefore not selling as many players?

Bingo richy, you got it 1st time whereas dalton did not, if we had gone in earlier, kept our players, arguably we could have got over a 10 point penalty, i smell a rat somewhere over this with the Riddler!!!!

Rat/Riddler = rattler as in snake, snake oil salesman, mmmmmm?

I suppose the next 2 weeks will expose the result of all of the club politics!

Apr 21, 2005
Plympton
Said no but if I had the money I'd get one whatever league we're in. Mind you maybe POTD will be a cheaper answer if they keep giving tickets away for games. For our next home game I've been told there are tickets being offered on a social network site, presumably meant for Services personnel, but unwanted. Why should any of us have to pay if this sort of freebie is continually on offer? Us ST holders ought to get the next one a damn sight cheaper but no doubt there will be some sort of premium to be paid for being loyal.