Season Ticket Holders | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season Ticket Holders

Yes or no?

• Yes. I always do.

Votes: 46 66.7%
  • No. I've had enough.

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • Yes, for the first time ever.

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • No, for the first time ever.

Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters
F

Frazer Lloyd-Davies

Need to add another 'No' option for those of us that aren't and didn't this season or others I think.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
penzancepirate":3qev82tq said:
I never have and never will, unless there were a case of sellouts. :roll:
As we've seen, Season tickets can encourage owners to ignore the quality of the football. They should be kept on their toes throughout the season.

That's a bl**dy poor excuse. :twisted:

F

Frazer Lloyd-Davies

GibGreen":1wwuxw9t said:
Lloyd-Davies14":1wwuxw9t said:
Need to add another 'No' option for those of us that aren't and didn't this season or others I think.

And for those of us that are in the forces and will be deployed away for just about the whole of next season.

It would be a yes otherwise.

Good luck.

I wish I could make it but the commute from Bournemouth is rather large.

M

Marcus The Green

I said on another thread i'll be renewing my season ticket. How the directors run the club or how bad a run the team are on will never stop me being a Plymouth Argyle supporter.

The song we run out onto the pitch is Semper Fidelis...... which translated into latin means "always faithful"....for me I find it really sad that people abandon our club at the times we need them the most. But it's everyone own choice.

I also think a lot of people making noises about not renewing or not going.....will still end up going.

Marcus The Green":rj8ctbrn said:
Nothing will stop me being a Plymouth Argyle supporter. I've found money i've not really had for season tickets & merchandice and will continue to do so whilst a football team in Green plays at Home Park with Argyle in it's name.

Mistakes have been made by the people in charge of the club but that won't change the fact I go & support the players that represent PAFC. The directors aren't part of my reasonings for being an Argyle support, I don't support them....I go to support the football team.

Mar 25, 2007
It's a yes for me. I'm awaiting for a phone call to go back to sea any time now. I'll be away until August, home then till November. Away for 4 months then home for the final month of the season. I'm sure someone will be glad of the ST whilst I'm away :)

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
mikey":35z7auym said:
penzancepirate":35z7auym said:
As we've seen, Season tickets can encourage owners to ignore the quality of the football. They should be kept on their toes throughout the season.

Don't fall for it Mikey. The guy's a troll.

The unfortunately not so rare beast that is a 'plastic' Argyle fan.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Mark Pedlar":2xe6hi66 said:
mikey":2xe6hi66 said:
penzancepirate":2xe6hi66 said:

Don't fall for it Mikey. The guy's a troll.

The unfortunately not so rare beast that is a 'plastic' Argyle fan.

Trust me I enjoyed falling for it. I put him in the same class as those who say they support manure and only watch them in the telly :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Apr 3, 2010
Definately will do no matter what happens, this club means a lot to myself and obviously needs the full backing of the supporters at this critical point .. i will definately be there next season.

B

Big Dave

Marcus The Green":2r8bwe5l said:
I said on another thread i'll be renewing my season ticket. How the directors run the club or how bad a run the team are on will never stop me being a Plymouth Argyle supporter.

The song we run out onto the pitch is Semper Fidelis...... which translated into latin means "always faithful"....for me I find it really sad that people abandon our club at the times we need them the most. But it's everyone own choice.

I also think a lot of people making noises about not renewing or not going.....will still end up going.

Marcus The Green":2r8bwe5l said:
Nothing will stop me being a Plymouth Argyle supporter. I've found money i've not really had for season tickets & merchandice and will continue to do so whilst a football team in Green plays at Home Park with Argyle in it's name.

Mistakes have been made by the people in charge of the club but that won't change the fact I go & support the players that represent PAFC. The directors aren't part of my reasonings for being an Argyle support, I don't support them....I go to support the football team.

Abandoning the club i love...i dont see it like that...Have you sat week in and week out watching the dross thats been served for the last THREE SEASONS..and talking about abandoning the club were is Stapleton now...Dubai!!!...Before you ask i had a season ticket for years but like i posted before it takes it toll.

C

Charlie Wood

No from me, I'm afraid. I shall revert to POTD as was the norm for the first 30 years of my supporting life. Post the Dan days I felt a ST purchase was a show of faith even if I couldn't make a lot of games. I now intend to spend a lot more of the winter in the Southern Hemisphere as well as plenty of Saturday work whilst home. The club doesn't deserve any further free money from me at this time. I also wonder just what's happening to my monthly Foundation DD.

My major emotion at this time is embarrassment at having to admit that this is my club and team.

A

Anonymous

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I missing the Southampton and Walsall games as a protest!!

{I'm actually off on holiday - I hope no one slays me for that} :evil:

Apr 13, 2008
Plymouth
pilgrim_pete":1y99kytb said:
Could I sit at home on a Saturday afternoon, knowing Argyle are playing 5 miles away.

No way, ST for me.

even worse for me im under a mile away :(

i put yes but do not want the failed 7 back in any way (even as a ball boy)

G

Greenpilgrim

I will renew mine.

However i am slightly concerned about Argyle borrowing money on next years ST sales. How does that effect next season bugget i wonder. I would guess ST price should fall abit but not allot. Would going into admin wipe out this borrowed money or will they have to fork out for example 50% of st sales next season to cover the loan from this season?