Season Ticket Holders | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season Ticket Holders

Yes or no?

• Yes. I always do.

Votes: 46 66.7%
  • No. I've had enough.

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • Yes, for the first time ever.

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • No, for the first time ever.

Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters
R

RWW

Yes.

But will think twice if any of the Magnificent Seven are still involved with the club.

A

Anonymous

jimbo_the_green":1rv5o554 said:
i've said yes but there are reservations based on what happens in the next few weeks

I think there's a few of like that JtG, however, if I had put that option, it would have fogged the results I think.

Apr 23, 2006
Holsworthy
Could there be another option "not if any of the current directors are involved" or "only if all the present directors are out" ?

That option would get my vote!

Aug 7, 2005
Paignton
IJN":1dpvgg23 said:
jimbo_the_green":1dpvgg23 said:
i've said yes but there are reservations based on what happens in the next few weeks

I think there's a few of like that JtG, however, if I had put that option, it would have fogged the results I think.

understandable. which is why i signed up as a hopeful yes! I would take no pleasure in a decision not to renew

B

Big Dave

Like many people im worn down by the last 3 years of rubbish..Constant poor showing on the pitch and the crap off it...As a season ticket holder you seem to get forgotten over cheap deals to try and get so called fans through the door.The fact i have to take holiday time to watch mid week games off work and the current financial climate it all takes it toll...For me the jury's out until i see whats happening with the squad and board, until then i will reserve judgement.