Season Ticket Holders | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season Ticket Holders

Yes or no?

• Yes. I always do.

Votes: 46 66.7%
  • No. I've had enough.

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • Yes, for the first time ever.

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • No, for the first time ever.

Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters
Sep 25, 2003
Carbis Bay
RedGreen":u2l20tvy said:
If we were going to go into admin, why the flip did we sell all of our best players?????

It don't make sense!

Because we wouldn't have been able to pay the tax bill and been liquidated. Paying the tax bill subsequently meant we had the opportunity to enter admin.

Feb 21, 2008
Dalton Is God":jbr2ysg7 said:
RedGreen":jbr2ysg7 said:
If we were going to go into admin, why the flip did we sell all of our best players?????

It don't make sense!

Because we wouldn't have been able to pay the tax bill and been liquidated. Paying the tax bill subsequently meant we had the opportunity to enter admin.

But they could have gone into administration before the tax debt came up, thus putting off the bill which is exactly what they have done now, could we not then have got away with paying less therefore not selling as many players?

C

Cult Of Personality

If stapleton stays then my money is staying in my account

If risdale is on the board my money is staying away from his greedy hands

If we have new board with none of the current 7 and risdale of course argyle can have my money because to be honest there is nothing better then geting soaked to the skin on the way home after being beat by a team who we really should have taken care off 1 week and then seeing Argyle destory a team the next

Jan 31, 2005
South Devon
www.pafc.co.uk
Young Harry & I will be renewing but I won't be buying the two extra season tickets as I did this year (to financially support the club & encourage family & friends to come!).

I must say though that the money will be spent without much joy - feels a bit like that dutiful visit to an unloved relative...

Jon

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
I won't be, but not because of our state.

Very likely to be based away from Plymouth for Uni so it would be the same if we were top of the league. I'll get to as many away games as I can afford near to my local area, and home games whenever I'm back for Christmas/Easter/Summer.

C

Cult Of Personality

I put no but because of the board as of now

I want to buy a ST next year with a new board and a new start

Aug 19, 2009
If playing League 2 football next season (and lets face it is more than likely, although mircales can happen :) ) then the season ticket price will need to be reduced with the 10% loyalty discount on top of that.

If not then it will probably have to be somne carefully chosen games, as you can't be expected to pay over the odds for League 2 games.

Catch 22 really as prices probably need to be kept up due to dwindling numbers, but this would probably mean less people purchasing. If prices are kept down then more people may decide on renewing. Both cases though will no doubt provide the same amount of total income, but surely it is better to have a larger crowd?

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
for me it depends on the players that leave the club. if messrs clark , arnason, fallon, patterson, paterson and seip even get offered a deal i will not support the club

Sep 2, 2008
No, to the current season as money's tight and my employment was uncertain.

A definite No next season and any subsequent seasons if pre-pack admin happens, particularly if that leaves any current directors still involved. I find the whole thing morally abhorrent, and I will not support such a decision. In the grand scheme of life, not seeing Argyle play will be a comparatively minor thing.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
I have'nt had a season ticket since the 60's why would i start now. :lol:

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
I will renue and will do with great hope!

Could not do anything else on a Sat and am looking forward to lots of proper grounds and terracing away from home next season

Jun 28, 2006
Plymouth
penzancepirate":1r5mp0ds said:
I never have and never will, unless there were a case of sellouts. :roll:
As we've seen, Season tickets can encourage owners to ignore the quality of the football. They should be kept on their toes throughout the season.

Like at Norwich.

Nov 27, 2009
Plymouth.
Yes but that could change, price is going to be an issue for me, not if i can afford it but more about if they do not get real and reflect our status.

Stay in league one which i still think we could manage i would pay the same as this season with another 5% discount.

In league two i will look at the average season ticket cost for the league and if they ask for a lot more from us i will not renew.

The point is we should get the wage bill sorted out in the summer, i for one will not subsidise 5k a week players in league 2.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
been looking at league two and there seems to be quite a high number of grim northern sh*tholes.still torquay will be nice end of august...