Season Ticket Holders | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season Ticket Holders

Yes or no?

• Yes. I always do.

Votes: 46 66.7%
  • No. I've had enough.

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • Yes, for the first time ever.

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • No, for the first time ever.

Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters
Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
Defo yes from me ..................... my 2 boys are losing interest but when i sat them down at the weekend and showed them highlights of the 2003 season and promised (im in trouble ) them that the good times will return , im sure they will want to renew :grin: :evil: :evil:

Apr 13, 2008
Plymouth
Tynan's Dad":35bcfdaz said:
My answer is possibly YES but it's not a renewal or a first timer.

Depends on two things really. Who is in the boardroom and how much they cost. ANything more than £230 for a league 2 ST and the answer is no.

i think you will be disappointed,
season tickets this season League 2

Accrington Stanley £230
Hereford United £270
Port Vale £289
Lincoln City £290
Macclesfield Town £300
Burton Albion £311
Chesterfield £315
Bury £320
Wycombe Wanderers £330
Southend United £340
Gillingham £344
Stevenage Borough £345
Cheltenham Town £350
Northampton Town £350
Torquay United £360
Shrewsbury Town £379

An Argyle season ticket this year does not sound to costly now does it

P

PASTIE

If it were just for the football i'd have stopped two years ago. But it isn't; it is the beer and pasty and the banter, home and away.

Unless they try to recoup their millions by sponging off us by jacking up the prices even more...

Sep 22, 2009
St Budeaux
p1lgr1m":2dg58d2m said:
Tynan's Dad":2dg58d2m said:
My answer is possibly YES but it's not a renewal or a first timer.

Depends on two things really. Who is in the boardroom and how much they cost. ANything more than £230 for a league 2 ST and the answer is no.

i think you will be disappointed,
season tickets this season League 2

Accrington Stanley £230
Hereford United £270
Port Vale £289
Lincoln City £290
Macclesfield Town £300
Burton Albion £311
Chesterfield £315
Bury £320
Wycombe Wanderers £330
Southend United £340
Gillingham £344
Stevenage Borough £345
Cheltenham Town £350
Northampton Town £350
Torquay United £360
Shrewsbury Town £379

An Argyle season ticket this year does not sound to costly now does it

An average of the above figures is £321.44 ,personally I think that £300 would be acceptable , but I will still re-new if its £3000.

O

ogwellmike

This season has been a gut-wrenching one for all of us. My personal survival strategy has been simple.

Even before we had the 10 point deduction I had decided that:
1. We would definitely be relegated and
2. I would definitely renew my season ticket (if we still had a club) next season.

By coming to terms early on with the worst scenario (liquidation apart) I have been able to avoid a lot of the stress and fear that goes with the uncertainty and the weekly disappointments.

We are going down to Division 2 but we are not doomed. We will rise again - trust me!

Z

ZZZZtobythegreen

ogwellmike":ehxk6y1x said:
This season has been a gut-wrenching one for all of us. My personal survival strategy has been simple.

Even before we had the 10 point deduction I had decided that:
1. We would definitely be relegated and
2. I would definitely renew my season ticket (if we still had a club) next season.

By coming to terms early on with the worst scenario (liquidation apart) I have been able to avoid a lot of the stress and fear that goes with the uncertainty and the weekly disappointments.

We are going down to Division 2 but we are not doomed. We will rise again - trust me!

:iagree:

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Suported Argyle for 60+ years season ticket holder for the last 30 years, and there is only one person "up there" who will stop me renewing, what ever league we are in.

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Sorry, Saturdays without Argyle simply aren't worth contemplating.
I bought my house so I was within walking distance of the theatre of dreams.
Then getting married and having a family meant i had to curtail away matches, but there was still the reserves in the Great Mills to watch most 'other' Saturdays.

Gutted when Saturday reserves football ended, its just unthinkable to have Argyle at home and not be there which would be made worse by the fact I would hear the chearing...

Sorry, "Im Argyle Tie I Die" sums me up.

Jan 24, 2007
Bath
I’ve said no but not because I’ve had enough, it’s the cost of fuel that will stop me from getting a season ticket next season. Living in Bath means I do a 270 mile round trip to Home Park which means around 6,200 miles a season just for the 23 home league games and that means around £850 in petrol, add to that the season ticket costs, a couple of pints in the brit and any food expenses and I just can’t afford it anymore. I will be there next season but only as a POTD fan and only when I can afford it. If I lived in Plymouth then the answer would most definitely have been a yes.

A

Anonymous

Some great posts on this thread.

I know I get accused of trying to say I'm a better fan than others, but only because I truly believe that fans like us, who stay through thick and thin ARE.

:mrgreen:

Resurgam.

Dec 3, 2005
I will be there - where ever we are - hopefully with my daughter.

Although, I am tired of this - surf188 - free stuff and some of the over the top offers from Argyle - yes I accept a few offers now and then, especially in the mess we are in.

But I still feel that our season tickets, have been devalued, especially the surf 188 campaign.

My brother as been about 7 times this year, all of them free or reduced in price.

I think, why should I spend/buy a season ticket, but I do lol.

cleaner":18yi5ifx said:
greenmutley":18yi5ifx said:
I’ve said no but not because I’ve had enough, it’s the cost of fuel that will stop me from getting a season ticket next season. Living in Bath means I do a 270 mile round trip to Home Park which means around 6,200 miles a season just for the 23 home league games and that means around £850 in petrol, add to that the season ticket costs, a couple of pints in the brit and any food expenses and I just can’t afford it anymore. I will be there next season but only as a POTD fan and only when I can afford it. If I lived in Plymouth then the answer would most definitely have been a yes.
Tut tut,drinking and driving :!:
Yep. He drives. I drink. And very grateful I am too. :)

Regarding the thread though, I'm moving up to Bath to go back to being a student in September, and just won't be able to afford the travel on a student budget (done it before, doing this one cheap!). None of the options really fit me in this poll. I have to declare a reluctant absence from my ST seat next season, and for a couple more thereafter too. Gonna miss it, and in the spirit the poll was intended, my answer should really be 'yes I am renewing'.
:(

C

Connor Clarke

I personally can't wait until next season...

League 2 will surely mean some form of Playoff/Promotion Push? :mrgreen: