Season Ticket pricing for 18/19 released today | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season Ticket pricing for 18/19 released today

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
tonycholwell":vq30meih said:
esmer":vq30meih said:
Could we not collect from Plumer House?

No, Esmer, they (the Club) have previously said that is not practicable.

Id guess this means by mid-end July the new ticket office won't be in place.

My old friend Richard Blight had the most sensible suggestion, just charge £3 more and say Postage and Packaging included. Would have been less fraught.

I also had to pay an additional £3 for the 1886 membership. For some households with 4 green members who also had a similar package it would amount to £24.

Ouch!

Still, I am sure threads like this will be noted for future seasons.

I forgot about the 1886 membership when I renewed my season ticket I wonder if I can bolt it on now.

Feb 8, 2005
dunlop":3jq0nqvu said:
tonycholwell":3jq0nqvu said:
esmer":3jq0nqvu said:

My old friend Richard Blight had the most sensible suggestion, just charge £3 more and say Postage and Packaging included. Would have been less fraught.

I also had to pay an additional £3 for the 1886 membership. For some households with 4 green members who also had a similar package it would amount to £24.

Ouch!

I forgot about the 1886 membership when I renewed my season ticket I wonder if I can bolt it on now.

Yes you can, but there will be that extra bit to pay as well!!

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
jimsing":3wfyp47e said:
dunlop":3wfyp47e said:
tonycholwell":3wfyp47e said:
esmer":3wfyp47e said:

Ouch!

Yes you can, but there will be that extra bit to pay as well!!

Got it this morning £23 including postage surely this is not going to be delivered by recorded delivery, another rip off.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
We must be due an away day (Cornish Branch) as you are getting more miserable by the day.

:wave:

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
I'm up for that when is it.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Just a suggestion, but over here, all of the local teams whether football, soccer or ice hockey, they have a season ticket pickup evening, where all season ticket holders are invited to come and pick up their tickets, meet some of the players, the manager and other team officials, they often have a bar open, and entertainment. They do NOT mail out season tickets if you cannot make the pick up evening, your tickets will be available for pickup at the ticket office. Also there is NO CHARGE for this.
Maybe once the new facilities are finished, they could do that at Home Park.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Ottawa Green":3p5bd75n said:
Just a suggestion, but over here, all of the local teams whether football, soccer or ice hockey, they have a season ticket pickup evening, where all season ticket holders are invited to come and pick up their tickets, meet some of the players, the manager and other team officials, they often have a bar open, and entertainment. They do NOT mail out season tickets if you cannot make the pick up evening, your tickets will be available for pickup at the ticket office. Also there is NO CHARGE for this.
Maybe once the new facilities are finished, they could do that at Home Park.

You'll get told off saying about what happens at other clubs :whistle:

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
It would depend whether it was occasionally or several times a day Lundan.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
For week after week and year after year.

I like that Canadian idea. It would certainly be something new for PAFC to try, and would further cement the bond between our club and the fans.

Jan 20, 2005
Plymouth, Devon
Regarding the bond with the fans, I am hopeful that we get a new CEO who is as approachable as Martyn Starnes is. He always comes in to the tent after the game and will answer any questions he is asked.