Season Ticket pricing for 18/19 released today | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season Ticket pricing for 18/19 released today

Dec 22, 2016
Barnstaple
Been thinking about this myself. We could probably get away with give away fans just 2 blocks, about 1100, so just below 10% of 12000, giving us an extra block. the problem might be segregation underneath in the concourse, but I'm sure the club could come up with a solution if they really needed to.

Mark Colling

ā™£ļø PASTA Member
Sep 23, 2003
Brizzle
www.groupspaces.com
EFL Rule 34.2.1
Each Club must make provision for at least 2,000 visiting supporters at every home match or such number as represents 10% of the Clubā€™s certified capacity, if less than 2,000. The League may, on the prior written application of a Club, suspend this Regulation or reduce the figure either for a particular League Match or for a period of time. Each Club shall, subject to any dispensations granted by the Board, make provision for at least 200 of the visiting supporters to be accommodated under cover. Any Club which fails to meet the requirement of 200 visiting supporters being accommodated under cover and which does not have a dispensation granted by the Board shall have such amounts as the Board shall determine (in its absolute discretion) withheld from that Clubā€™s central distributions from the Pool Account until such time as the Club can meet the requirement.

metroace

ā™£ļø Senior Greens
āœ… Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
So I presume that Gillingham have a dispensation from providing cover for visiting supporters?

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
davie nine":s2u02cdc said:
Has the club announced season ticket prices after ā€˜early birdā€™ finishes on 30th April?
Iā€™ll ask the question again. I canā€™t find any information about post-early bird prices.
It would seem reasonable to enable hesitant ST purchasers to be able to know how much they would save by purchasing early.
Are they waiting to see if we get promoted or have I missed the announcement?

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
davie nine":1tp1zsnn said:
davie nine":1tp1zsnn said:
Has the club announced season ticket prices after ā€˜early birdā€™ finishes on 30th April?
Iā€™ll ask the question again. I canā€™t find any information about post-early bird prices.
It would seem reasonable to enable hesitant ST purchasers to be able to know how much they would save by purchasing early.

What did the ticket office tell you when you asked them?

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
David_Fisher":tr16jsqa said:
davie nine":tr16jsqa said:
davie nine":tr16jsqa said:

What did the ticket office tell you when you asked them?

I haven't asked the ticket office because I have already bought my season ticket and I thought that I had explained, quite clearly, why I was asking.

If you, or anyone who has not yet decided, are not interested that is no problem with me.

lien60

āœ… Evergreen
Jun 16, 2006
plymouth
just renewed 2 season tickets and found out they are posting them out to people instead of us being able to collect over the past few years

Jul 29, 2010
lien60":3ncajxfe said:
just renewed 2 season tickets and found out they are posting them out to people instead of us being able to collect over the past few years
Yep, was discussed earlier, a flat rate Ā£3 for everyone.

To be honest that's an improvement for us exiles, I'm pretty sure it was something ridiculous like Ā£7.50 this season :shock:

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Dec 30, 2004
so with deadline day approaching anyone know what the price of a season ticket will be post early bird....I'm holding off until I know which league we will be in next season....CCC and I will be in like a shot......Division 1. No way.....pay on the day and take my chance.......

Jan 6, 2004
oddball":2ak884ld said:
so with deadline day approaching anyone know what the price of a season ticket will be post early bird....I'm holding off until I know which league we will be in next season....CCC and I will be in like a shot......Division 1. No way.....pay on the day and take my chance.......

If we are in the CCC supply and demand suggests you will pay through the nose Ā£600 would be my guess

Lundan Cabbie

āšŖļø Pasoti Visitor āšŖļø
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Green_Flash":3cocee4m said:
oddball":3cocee4m said:

If we are in the CCC supply and demand suggests you will pay through the nose Ā£600 would be my guess

CCC???? I hope you have a flying DeLorean for match days :lol:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Lundan Cabbie":3gm03w1a said:
Green_Flash":3gm03w1a said:
oddball":3gm03w1a said:

CCC???? I hope you have a flying DeLorean for match days :lol:

Right, read this so I'm going out to the garden again, .. you know ............................
back to the fuchsia?? :coat:

Mar 27, 2008
So, after the early bird prices expire, the cost of a adult season ticket for next season if Argyle are in League 1 will be Ā£419. If we happen to get promoted it will be higher than that apparently.
Went up today and paid for 2 adult and one child season tickets and was charged Ā£3 per ticket for postage as you cannot collect them yourself, even though i asked if they could all be sent to my address? I was told i had to pay Ā£3 per ticket anyway? Doesnā€™t seem right to me.