Season Ticket pricing for 18/19 released today | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season Ticket pricing for 18/19 released today

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Hmmm, taking a slightly different angle... there is a conspicuously light shade of green on that promotional material.

The last two seasons at least, that’s been a clue to the colour of the away shirt.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
This quote from the article.

"However, the overall capacity at Home Park will be temporarily reduced in 2018-19 to a level lower than our likely average attendance this season. So it seems that, regrettably, there will be matches next season when the only way to guarantee a seat is by owning a season-ticket.”

Is this right?

GoS tells me we average to date less than 9,800. So with a full away following (1200?) The capacity will be 11,000 then?

Nov 10, 2008
cambridgeshire
Sorry if a bit thick but can anyone explain how the ticket exchange for sold out games works for season ticket holders if they buy a 1886 membership as well,cheers

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
keyser soze":hvse048q said:
There must be a misprint on the club statement!! So, if you don't care about having a reserved seat then buying individually at early bird prices (£16.30) is actually cheaper than an early bird season ticket!! Okay only 10p but really, surely buying a season ticket, even before the previous season has finished, deserves better than that.

I think you have misinterpreted the statement.
The 'Early Bird' is the Season Ticket and is shown twice. Once for the total (£375) and then a breakdown per game (£16.30)

tonsk

Dec 19, 2009
tonsk":cljhckp3 said:
keyser soze":cljhckp3 said:
There must be a misprint on the club statement!! So, if you don't care about having a reserved seat then buying individually at early bird prices (£16.30) is actually cheaper than an early bird season ticket!! Okay only 10p but really, surely buying a season ticket, even before the previous season has finished, deserves better than that.

I think you have misinterpreted the statement.
The 'Early Bird' is the Season Ticket and is shown twice. Once for the total (£375) and then a breakdown per game (£16.30)

tonsk
Yes, that would make more sense actually. Thanks.

Apr 3, 2010
Very impressed with the 1886 membership that’s been added for fans who want to have a membership which includes 0 games.

Suits people like me who live away from the south west, any other membership is pointless because it includes games and that’s what you’re paying for. Getting to Home Park is too expensive for me now that I live where I do so I follow Argyle away from home nearer to my area which is obviously more affordable and manageable.

With regards to the membership itself it means that I will now pay £35 a season get 3rd priority on home and cup games and 2nd level priority on Away tickets which is what I want, some priority over someone that has walked off the street and doesn’t attend any games.

For example getting a Liverpool away ticket was an absolute nightmare I had been to way more than the 5 away games needed to have priority over general sale but only just qualified for that level because the majority of tickets I buy on the day and so that is not registered on the system.

I brought this to the attention of the club that technically a Away fan could attend EVERY away game pay on the day and when a big game comes up a person that’s not been to a game in 20 yrs is in the same priority to get a ticket it just wasn’t right.

For me I felt like the club wasn’t recognising fans that don’t live within the south west not only was that not fair on the fans in the same position as me but the club was losing an easy revenue stream where they are almost making 100% profit on the £35 they take a season because you’re buying priority obviously that costs the club nothing other than sending out a membership card, fixture list and signed letter from Derek Adams obviously the cost of those are minimal.
Even if 100 fans buy into this that is £3500 extra the club will make a season for practically nothing and im sure way more than that will buy into it.

Well done to Brent and whoever has taken into account what your fans have asked for.

Dorset Green

✅ Evergreen
Feb 8, 2009
Bridport
Can anyone enlighten me as to what the difference is between level 1 and level 2 priority in the availability of home match tickets ?

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
cornishbob":25ze305h said:
Sorry if a bit thick but can anyone explain how the ticket exchange for sold out games works for season ticket holders if they buy a 1886 membership as well,cheers

I think the club will have to provide more detail. It's a little opaque to me too.

J

JamieY

cheshiregreen":kuy6eyv8 said:
cornishbob":kuy6eyv8 said:

I think the club will have to provide more detail. It's a little opaque to me too.

More detail to come on this one..

In a nutshell.

If you are a ST holder and an 1886 member and we have a fixture that is a sell out. If YOU (the ST holder) cannot make the match, rather than the seat going spare, the ST holder can sell the seat back to the club for a 'fee' which you can use on future ticketing purchases (and hopefully retail in the future too) (Fee TBD) the seat becomes free and the club can then sell as a match day sale, and you make a bit of money back from it.. Win Win hopefully :)

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Dorset Pilgrim":gu1r2rnn said:
Can anyone enlighten me as to what the difference is between level 1 and level 2 priority in the availability of home match tickets ?

I would assume that Season Ticket holders are Level 1 and get first dibs. Then a second window of opportunity opens and Level 2 members can purchase their tickets but before any left go to general sale.

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
All season tickets etc will be posted recorded delivery at a cost of £3.00..... WTF?

May 8, 2011
meetoo":2pds2t7n said:
All season tickets etc will be posted recorded delivery at a cost of £3.00..... WTF?

It is not the charge that annoys me but that I will have to go to the mail office at Pomphlett to pick it up which is a bit out of the way for non car drivers, rather than picking it up at Home Park when I’m either there for a friendly or I’m at the Life Centre.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
HC Green":17tpwl22 said:
meetoo":17tpwl22 said:

It is not the charge that annoys me but that I will have to go to the mail office at Pomphlett to pick it up which is a bit out of the way for non car drivers, rather than picking it up at Home Park when I’m either there for a friendly or I’m at the Life Centre.

So, why not just ring the club, explain your situation and that it would be more convenient to collect them.

See what they say before diving in with both feet. If they say fudge off, rant away! I very much doubt that they will though!