Season Ticket pricing for 18/19 released today | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season Ticket pricing for 18/19 released today

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
HC Green":2ojvhzje said:
meetoo":2ojvhzje said:
All season tickets etc will be posted recorded delivery at a cost of £3.00..... WTF?

It is not the charge that annoys me but that I will have to go to the mail office at Pomphlett to pick it up which is a bit out of the way for non car drivers, rather than picking it up at Home Park when I’m either there for a friendly or I’m at the Life Centre.

I've always collected my season ticket from the box office / trailer in the car park, there is a ticket box on the bottom of the membership application form to tick either collection or delivery.

Once again people looking for a stick to beat the club with.

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
Argyle Nutter":1tk7e2en said:
HC Green":1tk7e2en said:
meetoo":1tk7e2en said:
All season tickets etc will be posted recorded delivery at a cost of £3.00..... WTF?

It is not the charge that annoys me but that I will have to go to the mail office at Pomphlett to pick it up which is a bit out of the way for non car drivers, rather than picking it up at Home Park when I’m either there for a friendly or I’m at the Life Centre.

I've always collected my season ticket from the box office / trailer in the car park, there is a ticket box on the bottom of the membership application form to tick either collection or delivery.

So why state ALL tickets WILL be posted? I'm a supporter not a "club beater" who's just reacting to what it actually states and someone who'd like to save £12.00 on the tickets he would have delivered. If it stated that tickets could be posted for £3.00 a pop or collected then this message thread would not exist so let's hope you're right.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
I read it as them stating that they will be posted recorded delivery & not normal post & it will cost £3 to do so. Otherwise people will start moaning that it doesn't cost £3 to send an envelope as they have done in the past.
It's amazing how people read into things differently.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Lundan Cabbie":19z5uxya said:
Dorset Pilgrim":19z5uxya said:
Can anyone enlighten me as to what the difference is between level 1 and level 2 priority in the availability of home match tickets ?

I would assume that Season Ticket holders are Level 1 and get first dibs. Then a second window of opportunity opens and Level 2 members can purchase their tickets but before any left go to general sale.
From next season there will be a level 3:

Season Ticket - level 1

Flexi ticket (previously white) - level 2

1886 Membership - level 3

.....then general sale.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Argyle Nutter":2riqus9w said:
I read it as them stating that they will be posted recorded delivery & not normal post & it will cost £3 to do so. Otherwise people will start moaning that it doesn't cost £3 to send an envelope as they have done in the past.

This.

Absolutely nothing to say that you can't collect tickets in person...as has happened since the year dot!

FourMarkGreen

Jam First
May 25, 2016
Pleased to see that the unpopular Booking Fee has been removed from the redemption of White (Flexi) Membership tickets.

I'm guessing the club recognised this as an own goal this season - not the way to reward loyal customers who choose to have their tickets posted out - for which a postal charge is already levied.

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
Andy_S":suj8epoc said:
Argyle Nutter":suj8epoc said:

This.

Absolutely nothing to say that you can't collect tickets in person...as has happened since the year dot!

Also nothing to say that you can.

"All season-tickets, Flexi-Tickets and 1886 Memberships will be sent by Recorded Delivery; there is a £3 postage fee on all purchases."

Hopefully some clarification will be made.

As mentioned in a previous post it's a pain if you're not in to sign for the delivery & have to trek across the city to the Royal Mail depot.

Sep 21, 2003
Peverell
Argyle Nutter":303lanee said:
HC Green":303lanee said:
meetoo":303lanee said:

There is no option to have that £3 removed when ordering online. Like a previous poster, it's not the £3 that bothers me, it's the inevitable trek across Laira Bridge when I only live 10 minutes' walk from the ticket office.

So it's up to the club in person I go. No particular hardship for me, but I thought online sales were meant to reduce pressure on staff resource, not the other way around.

Oct 24, 2010
Credit to the club, they have listened and scrapped that ludicrous fee levied on season ticket holders to move seats when they bring someone with them. My partner and son will see a few more games next season.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
landons forehead":2okzph75 said:
Argyle Nutter":2okzph75 said:
HC Green":2okzph75 said:
meetoo":2okzph75 said:

There is no option to have that £3 removed when ordering online. Like a previous poster, it's not the £3 that bothers me, it's the inevitable trek across Laira Bridge when I only live 10 minutes' walk from the ticket office.

So it's up to the club in person I go. No particular hardship for me, but I thought online sales were meant to reduce pressure on staff resource, not the other way around.
I agree. It reads to me that all tickets will have the £3 added and the prices on the appropriate page on the site reflects this:

All season-tickets, Flexi-Tickets and 1886 Memberships will be sent by Recorded Delivery; there is a £3 postage fee on all purchases.

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
landons forehead":2lubp4vx said:
Argyle Nutter":2lubp4vx said:
HC Green":2lubp4vx said:
meetoo":2lubp4vx said:

I look forward to hearing how you get on with your personal visit and subsequent collection v postage.

Feb 7, 2017
I've just read that, shortly, season tickets will be available to buy on credit. There is a 4 month interest free option or a 10 month option. Does anybody know when this will be available? looks like I'll be having a season ticket next season then. First time in about 5 years. This has pleased me! Plus being able to move seats payment free, with an 1886 membership for my son when he attends with me. I'm starting to think they've done their homework on what fans want. PASOTI involved?

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
I am re-posting this from yesterday. Anyone know if my figures are about right.

This quote from the article.

"However, the overall capacity at Home Park will be temporarily reduced in 2018-19 to a level lower than our likely average attendance this season. So it seems that, regrettably, there will be matches next season when the only way to guarantee a seat is by owning a season-ticket.”

Is this right?

GoS tells me we average to date less than 9,800. So with a full away following (1200?) The capacity will be 11,000 then?

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Cant believe that's is correct, surely its more labour intensive to send all ST out by post who does it benefit, the ST holders are always told how important ST sales are to the club yet all they do is kick us in the teeth,the priority at HP is corporate and corporate.

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
Perhaps the production / distribution of the season tickets has been outsourced to somewhere other than Plymouth which could explain the need for everything to be posted.