Season Ticket pricing for 18/19 released today | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season Ticket pricing for 18/19 released today

May 16, 2016
Willis88":1sg5t20a said:
I wonder if the delivery charge is due to the ticket office being unavailable as part of the rebuild, thus everything must be posted - just a thought, might be wrong

That was my view. I've renewed over the phone and was charged £3 per Membership. Was told they had no other option than postal distribution.

Jul 29, 2010
landons forehead":3jqwdykp said:
Willis88":3jqwdykp said:
I wonder if the delivery charge is due to the ticket office being unavailable as part of the rebuild, thus everything must be posted - just a thought, might be wrong

Could well be. Had the club explained this, and swallowed the delivery charge themselves as part of the existing 5% on adult season tickets, or at least made the charge "per transaction" and not "per ticket", it would be easier to accept.
I most certainly agree with your observations re per transaction v per ticket.

Jun 24, 2008
Keepitgreen":1lfsxto5 said:
jess_pafc":1lfsxto5 said:
ArgyleRob":1lfsxto5 said:
I've just read that, shortly, season tickets will be available to buy on credit. There is a 4 month interest free option or a 10 month option. Does anybody know when this will be available? looks like I'll be having a season ticket next season then. First time in about 5 years. This has pleased me! Plus being able to move seats payment free, with an 1886 membership for my son when he attends with me. I'm starting to think they've done their homework on what fans want. PASOTI involved?

Where did you read this? Very good news if true!
Direct Debit–supporters who want to spread their payments over four or ten months will shortly be able to do so, with the four-month option interest free.

June 30: Deadline for four-monthly and ten-monthly payment plans

https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2018/march/ ... the-boxes/

I'm sure that this facility has been in place for the last few years.

Worth pointing out that whilst the 4 month option is 0% interest, there is still a £16.12 admin charge ontop of the £375 membership.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Not particular to just Argyle but if a football supporter is renewing their season ticket and it is for the same seat, why not just add the new season to the card they used the previous year.

This would save clubs money by not not having to produce a new card and would also mean smaller collection queues. All that would then be needed would be a posted confirmation at standard letter postage and then only to those who don't have an e-mail address.

Penlee

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
I just checked my account online in eticketing - all four were classed as one item although separately listed. Therefore £3 only was added as postage.

Argyle Nutter":2r6hed20 said:
HC Green":2r6hed20 said:
meetoo":2r6hed20 said:
All season tickets etc will be posted recorded delivery at a cost of £3.00..... WTF?

It is not the charge that annoys me but that I will have to go to the mail office at Pomphlett to pick it up which is a bit out of the way for non car drivers, rather than picking it up at Home Park when I’m either there for a friendly or I’m at the Life Centre.

I've always collected my season ticket from the box office / trailer in the car park, there is a ticket box on the bottom of the membership application form to tick either collection or delivery.

Once again people looking for a stick to beat the club with.

Like others, I've been up today to renew in person as was told delivery (and charge) is mandatory for all.

Aug 7, 2005
Paignton
Leo's Grandad":23fnur4c said:
ArgyleRob":23fnur4c said:
I quite like the look of the 1886 membership, if it weren't for the reduced capacity it would be excellent. Reminds me of the junior green membership. Excellent for my 6 year old who seems more interested in seagulls than the match a lot of the time.

1886 membership allows you to name your favorite seagull.

Steven

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Lundan Cabbie":22fel3la said:
Not particular to just Argyle but if a football supporter is renewing their season ticket and it is for the same seat, why not just add the new season to the card they used the previous year.

This would save clubs money by not not having to produce a new card and would also mean smaller collection queues. All that would then be needed would be a posted confirmation at standard letter postage and then only to those who don't have an e-mail address.

Now that would be far too sensible :)

Aug 18, 2010
PL2
I understand they've opened block 15 to season ticket holders moving from the grandstand. Does anyone know if these are able to purchase for new season tickets?

They're currently not showing online.

Mar 13, 2018
Just purchased a new season ticket for me and my two sons. First time they'll be season ticket holders!!
There wasn't a lot of choice to get 3 seats together.

Up the Greens and I'm brand new to this site.

Dec 3, 2005
Just to clarify - the early bird - is that just open to season ticket holders at the moment or is it a free for all?