Season ticket renewal | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season ticket renewal

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
For those who renewed using the credit company; what happened exactly? I've filled in the form and it said they'll contact me if they have an issues but, if there aren't any issues, what do I do now? Anyone who's been through it and can help, it would be appreciated.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
I wonder if there have been a surge in sales to those who wouldn’t renew while Adams was manager?

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
dennis the menace":2ebdmjqy said:
We haven't received anything from the club about renewing our season tickets through the usual interest free offer. Has anyone else?

Did not receive any thing by post but this was on the OS. Credit option

There is no interest free option this year as Argyle have had to use a different finance company due to the old one not offering season ticket finance this year.

Liam Vercoe":2ebdmjqy said:
For those who renewed using the credit company; what happened exactly? I've filled in the form and it said they'll contact me if they have an issues but, if there aren't any issues, what do I do now? Anyone who's been through it and can help, it would be appreciated.
Fill out the application online then contact the club after 24 hrs & they should be able to issue your new season ticket, the credit company will only contact you if there is an issue with your application.

Feb 25, 2008
Crownhill
Argyle Nutter":11blnxs7 said:
dennis the menace":11blnxs7 said:
We haven't received anything from the club about renewing our season tickets through the usual interest free offer. Has anyone else?

Did not receive any thing by post but this was on the OS. Credit option

There is no interest free option this year as Argyle have had to use a different finance company due to the old one not offering season ticket finance this year.

Liam Vercoe":11blnxs7 said:
Fill out the application online then contact the club after 24 hrs & they should be able to issue your new season ticket, the credit company will only contact you if there is an issue with your application.

Thanks for the info.