Season tickets (on sale from Monday 27 July) | Page 14 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season tickets (on sale from Monday 27 July)

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
I renewed my ST online last monday.
As i've just started 14 days self isolation before my operation, I was able to take the time to speak to the Box Office to renew the Junior DRF ST's.
16 calls until I was able to get into the queue at number 30, then just over an hour on the speaker phone counting down to number 1 (time spent reading some of yesterday's Sunday Independent), spoke to a lovely lady at the Box Office and both lad's tickets all sorted and paid for within 5 minutes.
Happy days :cool:

Apr 1, 2009
Argylegames":j4cn6ofa said:
Herald reporting sales approaching 80% of last year.

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/ ... et-4392845

I think that's incredibly good considering:

1.That's purely renewals
2. There's still another 10 days to improve on that figure.
3. Some will have been unable to take the risk health-wise.
4. Some will have been unable to renew due to Covid related financial situation.
5. Everyone renewing is gambling on how much football they will see.

Well done all.

Nov 2, 2004
L G said:
As i've just started 14 days self isolation before my operation, I was able to take the time to speak to the Box Office to renew the Junior DRF ST's.
16 calls until I was able to get into the queue at number 30, then just over an hour on the speaker phone counting down to number 1 (time spent reading some of yesterday's Sunday Independent), spoke to a lovely lady at the Box Office and both lad's tickets all sorted and paid
for within 5 minutes

Glad somebody else reads the Indy ,this weeks was even better than usual , with a brilliant article about Argyle by Harley Lawler .He managed to capture a bygone age
Describing the build up to a big cup tie with Sheffield Wednesday.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
ealinggreen":ev01ikmo said:
L G":ev01ikmo said:
16 calls until I was able to get into the queue at number 30, then just over an hour on the speaker phone counting down to number 1 (time spent reading some of yesterday's Sunday Independent), spoke to a lovely lady at the Box Office and both lad's tickets all sorted and paid
for within 5 minutes

Glad somebody else reads the Indy ,this weeks was even better than usual , with a brilliant article about Argyle by Harley Lawler .He managed to capture a bygone age
Describing the build up to a big cup tie with Sheffield Wednesday.
I've bought the Indy since the early 1980's.
Sunday isn't sunday without your Independent!

Apr 6, 2009
/I definitely went for collection option. They said they'd let us know when can collect - clearly won't need for a little while anyway I guess

May 16, 2016
Timely reminder, I opted for collection (×3 STs). I'm out of the area for a while from next week. Not a problem for me but might be for the other 2. I know there's little chance of attending for a while but it's always nice to have them in your mitts rather than trying to sort out the logistics of it later.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
I thought Argyle had announced that season ticket cards would only be issued to those who changed seats. Those who simply renewed last season's seats would used their existing cards.

Jan 26, 2009
Tamerton Foliot
Yes, Argyle DID say in 2019 that our 2019/20 season tickets would be permanent and would merely be reprogrammed each year. However, I'm sure that a few months ago Argyle said that this was no longer the case, but WOULD be via NEW cards issued for 2020/21.
Or did I mis-hear that?