Season tickets (on sale from Monday 27 July) | Page 12 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season tickets (on sale from Monday 27 July)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Pift":2e9t66ph said:
Just wondered if anybody has the same question or knows the answer. I used the finance option to but my ST and did this at 10am yesterday. The confirmation came through this morning. What I would like to know is does that mean I would be recognised as yesterday or today for renewing? I will ask the club but it’s out of hours now so if anybody can shed some light I’d be grateful.

The same question was posed to the Argyle Twitter account yesterday and it's the date of the application that counts, not the acceptance date ....

Aug 11, 2013
Not managed to renew online I don’t think the message from Argyle :

‘This is because the email address we hold on record for your season-ticket is different to the one being used for your e-ticketing account.‘

has anything to do with the problems as I log in To e-ticketing with my email address !

Will wait a couple of weeks when things have calmed down and take my chances I suppose.

Jun 24, 2008
Just done mine, as have the future in laws so thats another 3 down ST holders ready for whatever the 2020/21 season gives us.

Had zero issues renewing online :scarf:

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
phone lines a joke, 10 am until 2.50pm !! don't they want our money ? we are working full time, how are we supposed to sit on the phone all day ? online my ticket is waiting but not my wife's, although she is in my network. emailed three times no reply. Reminds me of the Liverpool and Wembley c##k ups. close to not renewing, p##### right off.

Mar 14, 2009
I apologise if this has been asked many times before.

I've got my Dad linked to my account. Yet can't seem to buy both on my account and yet last season had no problem purchasing tickets for away matches.

Do you have to purchase them on separate accounts??

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
Metal_Green_Mickey":3gugq9ll said:

I've got my Dad linked to my account. Yet can't seem to buy both on my account and yet last season had no problem purchasing tickets for away matches.

:sigh: Join the club.

Jun 24, 2008
To those above with issues trying to buy season ticket for networked friend/family member or creating an account from fresh but has a season ticket from last year, try this.

Go to https://www.eticketing.co.uk/pafc/

Click Sign In (top right)

Choose - Have an existing account? Activate it now

Enter Membership number of the individual wanting to renew and surname. Then Find Account.

Then complete the registration, some of your details maybe already inputted, put the rest of your details in including email address, address, enter a password, DOB, contact numbers etc then hit register. (You are creating an account for the person attached to the main season ticket individual)

Once registered, you should be able to renew your season ticket on the main page.

Hope this helps someone.

leeroy221

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
May 10, 2015
pearces greens":fwpa3kgl said:
Metal_Green_Mickey":fwpa3kgl said:

:sigh: Join the club.

I had the same problem but after logging in and out a few time amd sheer patience, try after try it eventually let me purchase mine and my sons with his being linked to my account.

Jul 29, 2012
This may have been covered already so apologies but this may help someone . Having had 2 days of struggling and getting frustrated as to why no- one was responding I tried some self help and I managed to both work it out and assign my sons ticket to me . The important number is the number on last years season ticket . That number didn't match the number on the account I normally log in with , so I had to create a new account using the number on last seasons ST . Hey presto my season ticket for this season was there .

I then created a new account for my son . I'm not sure if its necessary for both to have the same email address but as he's under 16 I did that - different password though - his ticket was there as well . To assign/ manage the tickets go to "my account ," in the top right , then account network . You can then add them on by inputting their membership number and name . They then need to go to their account and accept your request . Its then done .

Good luck

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
pafcdje":3li0qtrg said:
This may have been covered already so apologies but this may help someone . Having had 2 days of struggling and getting frustrated as to why no- one was responding I tried some self help and I managed to both work it out and assign my sons ticket to me . The important number is the number on last years season ticket . That number didn't match the number on the account I normally log in with , so I had to create a new account using the number on last seasons ST . Hey presto my season ticket for this season was there .

I then created a new account for my son . I'm not sure if its necessary for both to have the same email address but as he's under 16 I did that - different password though - his ticket was there as well . To assign/ manage the tickets go to "my account ," in the top right , then account network . You can then add them on by inputting their membership number and name . They then need to go to their account and accept your request . Its then done .

Good luck

Ah, good old self-help. Where would man be without it? :thumbs:

Jan 26, 2006
Plymouth
PL2 3DQ":3pxd1tfd said:
Pift":3pxd1tfd said:
Just wondered if anybody has the same question or knows the answer. I used the finance option to but my ST and did this at 10am yesterday. The confirmation came through this morning. What I would like to know is does that mean I would be recognised as yesterday or today for renewing? I will ask the club but it’s out of hours now so if anybody can shed some light I’d be grateful.

The same question was posed to the Argyle Twitter account yesterday and it's the date of the application that counts, not the acceptance date ....

Thanks. That’s good to know.

Sep 25, 2010
Just something to note.

It was stated today, that 3,500 season tickets have been sold,
say for example, each s/t sold is £250.00 as an average,
that is £ 875,000.00 for the much needed coffers.

Would that help, to stop any redundancies for the PAFC staff.

Sep 25, 2010
Martyn":2i3l7k5c said:
Just something to note.

Apr 1, 2009
Martyn":4xssxn6n said:
Martyn":4xssxn6n said:
Just something to note.

Being blunt, I wouldn't think for one moment that it would change anything. This is budgeted income that Argyle knew that they would get as soon as STs went on sale. Any redundancies will be used to reduce budgeted expenditure, and lower the gap between expenditure and income.

The ST money is no sense a windfall. What is scary is that it represents a significant part of Argyle's income for the next year. I also assume that you have also not deducted the VAT, so using your £250 average paid, the figure is actually around £730,000.

Sep 25, 2010
xmastree":cw8t0kjb said:
Martyn":cw8t0kjb said:
Martyn":cw8t0kjb said:
Just something to note.

Being blunt, I wouldn't think for one moment that it would change anything. This is budgeted income that Argyle knew that they would get as soon as STs went on sale. Any redundancies will be used to reduce budgeted expenditure, and lower the gap between expenditure and income.

The ST money is no sense a windfall. What is scary is that it represents a significant part of Argyle's income for the next year. I also assume that you have also not deducted the VAT, so using your £250 average paid, the figure is actually around £730,000.

Agree totally, the £250.00 was a very rough figure, but what ever figure it is must be over £700,000 and rising, depending on the continuation of S/T sales, it is a much needed amount of money for the club, as they have had no income from probably mid March.